Pin for swivel board rack and bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pin for swivel board rack and bimini

My nephew unscrewed my locking pin for my Tige swivel board rack and dropped it in the water. Also lost a pin to lock my bimini in place. Anyone know where I can get these accessories?
    Ken:

Not sure about something more local. Try www.staytonmotorsports.com or 1-800-820-3673, ask for Joel, he's the Tige expert.

Comment

A replacement pin for the bimini could be found at either a lowes/home depot or a boat supplier such as West Marine.

Unfortunately, the release pin for the rack is not sold separately if I remember right. I had one fall out and Tige warrantied the whole rack.

There was a thread a couple months ago where someone had lost one, and a TO posted up that he was a fabricator and could probably make one. Do a search and see if you can get in touch with him or check a local shop to see about getting a couple made.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Send me a picture of what you need. When I trashed my original E series tower I kept all the mounting hardware for the racks, swivels etc. I may have what you need. What model tower do youi have?

Comment

Working...
        X