X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Black tige tower $1500 obo.

Atlanta, Georgia area.

Very Interested.

I am very interested in your tower but I am wondering if it will match up with the holes on my 2000 22i hull. The 5-year-old tower that came with the boat has cracked in several places and we need a new one pronto. Do you know if the new Tige towers fit the old hulls? I’m looking for easy assembly here. I don’t want to have to drill, putty, or paint anything!
    Lates,

Greg

Comment

The beam of your boat maybe smaller than the width of the tower so it may not work. Lee or Greg, what year did Tige update the beam on the 22i?

Comment

Beam & Design

I'm at work so I don't know for sure but I think my beam is 102"

The 2005 tower is the one with the metal Tige logo cutouts, and the more swooped look, Correct?
        Last edited by wake1ghuth; 04-11-2005, 07:16 PM.
        Lates,

Greg

Comment

Yes, the tower is the new 2 1/2 inch tubing with the tige cutouts. I will make some measurements tomarrow. This tower was on a 24v.

Comment

The beam is ok, but I cannot recal how far the windshield came back on the old 22i. I know we replaced a tower on a 2004 with a 2005 tower and had to have one of the holes filled from the rear mount.

Comment

Measurements

Does anyone have advice on how to "accurately" measure the mounting holes? We thought we might put some dowel rods in the holes and measure straight across from the center of one dowel to the center of the next.??? Or should we just run a tape flat against the hull front to back and straight across. I really want to be sure this thing will fit before we drive down there.

Thanks
              Lates,

Greg

Comment

The tape measure by itself will get you close enough. Just measure front to back and from side to side at the back points and front points.

Comment

Thanks

I'll do that.
                  Lates,

Greg

Comment

I took the measurements but, forgot them at work. I will post them in the morning.

Comment

The measurements I got are front width - 73 1/2 rear width - 89
                      The distance between the front and rear feet - 68 1/2.
                      All measurements were to the center of the leg.

Comment

Bummer

Close but no cigar. We came up with 77” across the front, 90” in the rear, and 62” front to back. Thanks for checking though. We are going to go with the tower from New Dimensions instead. We’ll have to pay a little extra, but I’m not so good with my hands when it comes to this stuff and I don’t want the boat to look half assed. The wife has also decided she would like a collapsible tower so that we can lift it up to chest level when it’s in the boat house. The rear width was close but the other two dimensions scare me enough to just let a professional handle it.

Later,
                        Lates,

Greg

Comment

Lee,

Any odds this tower would fit on a 2001 21v?

Comment

Should be real close if not right on. Might have to get a hole on the rear mount filled.

Comment

Does this tower have any racks, bimini , etc?

Trying to figure out how much I will be out if I get it. A bimini is a must have for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X