Misc Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misc Stuff

Cleaning out the basement and come across a few things I dont need anymore.

First is a pair of Skylon sacs that are 260 lbs ea. if I remember right. They are in perfect working condition but have a few stains. I'm missing a cap and plug for one, I'm still looking for it though. These have the water-bed fittings, but can be converted to mate with the Fly High Tsunami pump with the addition of the W735 ($10 ea. if you want). I can get these for ya if you want.

$35.00 for the pair, shipped. W735 not included.

Next is the factory cover support that came OEM on my 06 22Ve. Free to a good home, just pay shipping. PM your zip and I'll get it figured.

Last it the OEM tower prop. These came with the boats when shipped and will support the weight of the tower when folded down. Again, free to a good home, just pay shipping.
    Attached Files
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

pm sent.
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

I will take the sacks.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Everything is spoken for, with a couple on a waiting list in case something changes.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

we should be good mike. let me know if not.

Comment

The cover support is still available!

Comment

im in for the support if its still around
              Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

It's yours. It should fit a 24Ve, seemed to be plenty of extra web strap. Probably about $15 shipping, PM me your zip.

Comment

Working...
                X