• Show
Clear All

CWB Answer bindings deal

http://www.redtagsports.com/

$99.95
    Retail: $395
    75% Off

CWB Answer Wakeboard Bindings - Mens

^^^ HOLLY CRAP!!!! That is a great deal.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me!

Comment

And they are incredibly comfy.
        "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
        "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Recomendations??

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
          And they are incredibly comfy.
          I have looked at these bindings before, but wanted someone's opinion who has ridden in them.

Would you recommend them and why?

Thanks!

Rodg

Comment

Okay, here is what I can provide even though I haven't rode them.

My 08 Zues: Very high support and can be stiff. There are some modifications that you can do to losen them up but this is CWB's top of the line binding. closed toe

My 07 Factions: lower support and not very stiff at all. I would probably go on a limb and say that these are the lossest bindings that CWB offers. The Factions are the 3rd best IMO. Open toe

08 Answers: Similar to the Faction but closed toe. A little higher support than the Faction but definitely not as high of a support like the Zeus are. I was actually thinking that I would get these bindings last x'mas but decided on the Zeus. There are times that I wish I would have gotten the Answers but after the modifications that I have made to my Zeus', I am happy with them.

The only downside to the close toe bindings is that my left foot has rammed the front of the binding. I have to tighten the binding more and that solved my issue but I am between sizes in the bindings. So, if you are a 10.5 foot, IMO I would go with the Mediums. I went with the larges and wish that I went down in size.

Hope that helps you out.

Comment

I have them on a Marius 140. Super comfy. They run a little big actually. I have the XXL and they're a little loose compared to the XL Factions I have on another board that kill the front part of my size 14s. I know its too late but if you ever see them pick them up.
              "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
              "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
                ... I know its too late but if you ever see them pick them up.
                Actually, it looks like they are still available in most sizes (except Med.) right now.

Comment

Just ordered a large pair. I will report how good(Ihope) they are next weekend.

Comment

I have both the Zeus and Answer boots in stock here in L and XL and will sell for the same price. Give me a call at the dealership to place an order.

Thanks,

Steve Parkin
                    Texas Tige Marine
                    sales@texastige.com
                    936-447-8443

Comment

I quick report on my CWB Answers----------Love 'em!!! Super comfy and held me in tight once they were adjusted to my 10.5 flat foot.
                      Very happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X