2001 22i For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 22i For Sale!

This is a great boat! I hate to move on and away from the Tige family, but sometimes you have to make some tough decisions. If you know anyone who is looking I would appreciate you telling them about my boat. I do not of nicer boat of this model and year.PM me or give me a call at 336-451-6258

2001 Tige 22i, 350 hrs, 350 mpi, perfect pass, integrated ballast, acme 525, clarion cd, sub, kicker tower speakers,Bimini,cover, Dorsey tandem trailer.
    $23,500 or best offer.

bummer, hate to see ya get rid of it, hope you find a buyer though
    "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Clean boat!

Comment

will you deliver to MT?
        Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

Originally posted by MTtigekid View Post
          will you deliver to MT?
          Make me an offer I have a serious buyer here local...may be premature, but should know something today

Comment

We are not going to be twins anymore with our matching 22i’s and Silverado’s.

Comment

SOLD!!!!

Just so you know I advertised free in Onlyinboards and Craigslist (3 locations) and it sold on CL out of our area maybe 1 1/4 hour away. Hated to see her pull away, but know she's going to a good home! FYI - I told the new owner about Tigeowners so be nice to him if he shows up.

Comment

Congratulations, Eddie! Glad she sold quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
                  I pays to keep your boat in good condition

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
                    X2
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
                      Just so you know I advertised free in Onlyinboards and Craigslist (3 locations) and it sold on CL out of our area maybe 1 1/4 hour away. Hated to see her pull away, but know she's going to a good home! FYI - I told the new owner about Tigeowners so be nice to him if he shows up.
                      Well, I am sure we will be. We have problems on occasions and they usually leave, come back, leave, come back, leave, and then come back. Did I say show up impersonating someone

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                        Well, I am sure we will be. We have problems on occasions and they usually leave, come back, leave, come back, leave, and then come back. Did I say show up impersonating someone
                        Play nice da...won't post his name, but sold it to Dave B. Really I did!
                        Last edited by thtrog; 08-03-2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Congratulations on the quick sale and the new Malibu.
                          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
                            Play nice da...won't post his name, but sold it to Dave B. Really I did!
                            What????

I'm being honest.

Honestly, we give everyone a warm welcome

Well Dave B. is a healthy name.

Comment

Working...
                            X