No announcement yet.

Tigé skate & banner for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the banner on the top right, then the one on the bottom right.

As far as doing it fair, you could say the first to repy to your orig post (I think I was the 2nd one).

I guess see who's interested in what, and go from there?????? It may not be that bad, but who knows, you may have 10 people who all want the same item.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
      I like the banner on the top right, then the one on the bottom right.

As far as doing it fair, you could say the first to repy to your orig post (I think I was the 2nd one).

I guess see who's interested in what, and go from there?????? It may not be that bad, but who knows, you may have 10 people who all want the same item.
      If it goes like that I sent him a PM right after the first post. Sorry If I sound gready, but I really want one.

Comment

Still have one of those coolers?

Comment

I all the above plus two aluminum license plate frames.

Comment

Id take the the bottom right or the the top left since it sounds like the top right is spoken for already.

Comment

How much for a banner and a cooler?

I think I was third....
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

What's you paypal account and how much per banner....I say the first one to paypal is the winner!

Comment

Maybe Tige will see how much everyone is interested in some banners and offer some up for sale?

Comment

good point Kito!

Comment

I'd be in for a banner. I need something to stretch across the back of my covered slip to keep the sun off in the late afternoon. A banner would be awesome for that.

Comment

I have started sending out pm's to those who have responded. Started with the first and will work my way down the list.

Comment

Ok, since some have not responded and some have not wanted, I sent some pm's to the one's that said they wanted banners with a price and the one sold. It will be first come first serve on the rest of the banners. The little small banner will get some koozie's and an aluminum tag frame thrown in for the same price.

Comment

PM Sent.
                            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

pm sent

Comment

i still want a ice chest i p.m you 2

Comment

Working...
                                X