• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Acme 3 and 4 Blade Props For Sale

All props are brand new in box

Acme 537 13.5" x 16" 4 Blade Prop - $389
    Acme 525 13" x 11.5" 3 Blade Prop - $275

I am located in Queen Creek, AZ but will ship anywhere in the U.S. - I will charge shipping based on your zip code (Ground service from AZ to Texas is about $11, AZ to Florida is about $15). Will accept Paypal or cash for local transactions.

Email Tamara.L.Barrett@gmail.com

Thanks!

This isn't a divorce sale where he got the boat and you got the props and shaft is it??? LOL

(Kidding) I may be in for one I'll let you know in a few days.
    Biggest lake addict on the planet

Comment

Not quite!

HAHAHA No, that is not quite the case...but equally as sad I suppose! The props came from Tige Performance Boats in AZ when they went out of business. Let me know if you are interested!

Comment

Is the 537 for a 1 1/8" shaft?

Comment

Originally posted by wake454 View Post
          Is the 537 for a 1 1/8" shaft?
          Yes.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I just received my 525 from Tamara and it looks great! Brand new in the box and what a great deal

Thanks TigeGirl!

Comment

Thank you, Dustin!

I still have a couple 525's and 537's left if anyone else is interested!

Comment

Do you still have any props? Kinda of new in the wakeboarding, which prop would give you the best performance?

Comment

Prop help anyone?

I am sure someone can chime in and tell you what prop would be best for you...I really have no idea, sorry. I do have both models still available. If you are interested, Email me at Tamara.L.Barrett@gmail.com with your shipping address for a price with shipping.

Thanks,

Tamara

Comment

I love the 525 that I put on my 21i. Where are you located Ram? Sea level?

Hint: Go to User CP (top left) then to <Edit Your Details> and fill out your boat, location, etc. That way someone doesn't ask you on every post.

Comment

Just call ACME! They will dial you in.

1-888-661-ACME
                      http://www.acmemarine.com/
                      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

^^^ I agree, too many unknowns right now, for us to make a rec. There seem to be a few yrs that Tige used both the 1:1 and 1.5:1 in both V's and DD's. Dont wanna make another wrong choice.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

UPDATE: I am all sold out of 525's, but I do have 2 537's left!

Comment

Working...
                          X