Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 22i Type R For Sale

Hey Guys,

Been a long time reader of the board. Got a lot of useful info from all of you. Unfortunately, I just had a new baby son and I am currently building a house which is costing me much more then we first expected and it is extremely over-whelming us. Soooo, I need to sell my boat. It is currently on Ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...CA:MOTORS:1123

I am fine with selling it to someone direct off of ebay, just contact me if you want to deal! Pass along if you know someone in the market for a boat!

Thanks!

Congratulations on the birth of your son.

Good luck on the sale of your boat. I hope it all works out for you.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

You may want to remove that pic on your ebay listing where the boat is being launched at the ramp. That pic is of a newer 2005 that had the updated 2005 tower and interior. May cause a problem when the purchaser of your boat realizes thats not the same boat he/she is buying.

Comment

Originally posted by brett22i View Post
        You may want to remove that pic on your ebay listing where the boat is being launched at the ramp. That pic is of a newer 2005 that had the updated 2005 tower and interior. May cause a problem when the purchaser of your boat realizes thats not the same boat he/she is buying.
        What is that all about? Why would you post a pic of someone elses boat in your ebay listing? Good Luck with the sale anyway. Good looking boat. Both of them.

Comment

Funny thing is, I owned that boat. That picture was when the first owner took delivery at Leesylvania Park in Northern VA. I thought that boat looked familiar......

Comment

Working...
          X