1997 Tige PRE 2150WB For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 Tige PRE 2150WB For Sale

1997 Tige 2150 WB for sale. A great first boat, priced right for the Spring. $17,000.00. Has Phat Buddie tower w/racks, killer stereo, Defcon tower speakers, two batteries, new disc brakes on trailer, chrome rims, TAPS system allows you go from a flat ski wake to respectable wake on the fly. I can e-mail pics!

Are you planning on purchasing another boat? How many hours?

Comment

Boat replacement will come down the line. I think she has about 345 hours. I gotta do some clean up this weekend, so I can get a better idea at that time. The kids have zero interest in wakeboarding or skiing, so the Tige is overkill. I sure will miss that sports car handling.......

Comment

She's gotta go. Price drop to $15,000.00. Summer is coming!

Comment

A Couple of pics for your perusal....
          Attached Files

Comment

Maybe I should paint some tribal type crap on the sides............

Comment

Originally posted by maswind View Post
              Maybe I should paint some tribal type crap on the sides............
              No luck? Seems like a killer price!

Comment

true that. Not in any huge rush to sell, so I can wait for my price. My youngest has threatened me with all manner of badness if I sell it.....

Comment

Is your boat still for sale?

Comment

I must get the final OK from "she who must be obeyed", but yes..

The boat is overkill for what I haved ended up using it for. Too bad, it is like a sportscar on water. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X