Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter13
    replied
    Here is a pic from 2 days ago on the Snake River. Now up for sale, see the classified section for more info.
    http://www.tigeowners.com//forum/showthread.php?t=13146
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Carter13
    replied
    I purchased an Le and will have my Pro Cast up for sale starting this Saturday when I get back from a camping/boating trip. I am outta here in a few minutes and will be off the forum till then.

Leave a comment:

• skyski_tige
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaminMN View Post
    To my wife's dismay, I tried a Sky Ski last weekend. That was a hoot! I got up on my first try, and by the third try I was able to do a 3/4 backflip with a half twist. I still have to work on sticking my landing.

We had a second boat taking pictures. If I get pictures I'll post them up. I'm starting to watch craigslist/ebay for one now. I think I'll just keep taking my brother-in-law out riding and using his.
    Welcome to the darkside.

Contact Lonnie at Cinchmax. He gets used skis in from time to time.

http://www.cinchmax.com

Also check out http://www.foilforum.com they have a classified board also

Leave a comment:

• AdaminMN
    replied
    To my wife's dismay, I tried a Sky Ski last weekend. That was a hoot! I got up on my first try, and by the third try I was able to do a 3/4 backflip with a half twist. I still have to work on sticking my landing.

We had a second boat taking pictures. If I get pictures I'll post them up. I'm starting to watch craigslist/ebay for one now. I think I'll just keep taking my brother-in-law out riding and using his.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffe
    replied
    Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
    Wives? Plural?

LOL...I hate typing on that thing

Leave a comment:

• dingleberry
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
    Typing on my wives Itouch & can't quite figure it out.
    Wives? Plural?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffe
    replied
    Meant to make the laughy face at your comment not the BS guy. Typing on my wives Itouch & can't quite figure it out.

I laughed at your comment...so disregard the bs guy & add 3 of the laughy guys

Leave a comment:

• Jeffe
    replied
    Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
    I better buy a wakeskate to be cool cause they rip.
    or some new rollerblades

Leave a comment:

• Carter13
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
    Do you really have to even ask that question???

Air chairs are as cool as roller blades!!!
    I better buy a wakeskate to be cool cause they rip.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffe
    replied
    Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
    Star Gazer.
    Do you really have to even ask that question???

Air chairs are as cool as roller blades!!!

Leave a comment:

• Carter13
    replied
    Originally posted by whitlock87 View Post
    Ok question for you guys, if you had some extra cash which would you get.
    Perfect pass star gasser (my current speed control is my arm)
    Or a ski sky
    Thanks
    David W
    Star Gazer.

Leave a comment:

• whitlock87
    replied
    Ok question for you guys, if you had some extra cash which would you get.
    Perfect pass star gasser (my current speed control is my arm)
    Or a ski sky
    Thanks
    David W

Leave a comment:

• samw
    replied
    They are a blast. We find we do it more then wakeboard. Sky ski in the morning surf in the afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Carter13
    replied
    I finally got a chance to ride my pro cast. The first day I learned how to ride for 2 hours. I rode for two sets and on the second set I was riding mostly on the board and steering back and forth behind the boat but also flying for 5 to 10 seconds at a time before bringing the foil board back down to the water. On the second day I rode twice for 1 hour total and at the end of the the ride I was flying for up to 1 minute and steering back and forth.
    The water conditions sucked during both days and I would have not even tried to wakeboard but had no problem with the foil.
    I highly suggest everyone here that has the chance to ride a buddy's foil or to pick up an old one like I did to do it because you won't be disappointed.
    I have to say it is really nice to wake up the next morning after riding the foil and not having my back aching. It is amazing how the foil takes up all the line tension you have when wakeboarding. I could have rode for an hour each pull but my wife wasn't having it. My CWB is going to collecting dust cause I am hitting it hard on my foil.

Leave a comment:

• skyski_tige
    replied
    Originally posted by EMGE View Post
    Has anyone fitted a sky ski rack to the alpha z tower? My dealer told me if I did it I was on my own.
    Depending on which rack you have... If you have a Comptech, contact Skyski and tell them what you have and ask them to make you a mounting bracket that will allow your current rack to fit on that tower. You will need to send some pictures and some measurements.

That is what they did for me but it was the e-series tower.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X