21V Riders Edition Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21V Riders Edition Issue

Hey all, New to Tige and Inboards. I have had this boat since march and it has been on the water almost every single weekend since then with no issues. Two weeks ago, things went south real quick. We were running at full speed to escape a storm rolling in and I ran over a piece of stray rope. An hour later (no knife) I got the rope out of the prop with the exception of a few fibers that weren't coming out. Due to the delay we were stuck in the severe storm. We did take in alot of water from the rain and the waves coming over the hull. The boat ran great for a while and then it started running like complete crap and the warning buzzer came on in constant. I could then put the boat in neutral and the buzzer would stop and the boat would idle fine. I would then get back on the throttle and it would run crappy after about thirty seconds and the buzzer would come back on. We ended up having to run back at about 1 thousand RPMs where the boat ran fine but the buzzer was still going off. Any direction or Ideas on this? Thanks in advance.
Working...
X