Depth finder and Cruise Control Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depth finder and Cruise Control Issues

Just got into a 2008 Z1 with 340 hrs. I got it from a family member so i wasnt expecting it to be perfect. I do need to replace the steering cable.I have seen the guide on how to do that and seems easy enough. I am having issues with the Radio aux cord not connecting to my phone sometimes or just quit working even with a CD and need to be reset. My main questions right now are with the Depth finder. It worked when i first got it. after the first 2 trips to the lake i noticed i needed a new aux battery and once i changed it the depth stays on 999 i think.(cant remember exact number) did it just go bad and it was a coincidence it happened after a battery swap? The other question i had was the Cruise control works, you can set a speed but you cant go up or down in mph by hitting the buttons. I feel like the throttle responce is slow as well. i will give it full trottle but the speed will vary from .4-1 mph with it engaged. Any thoughts on what to look at first to see what the problem may be?

First boat to own, only 3 outings behind a wheel so i new too the boating world. Love the Tige though!
Working...
X