New owner w/?'s 1999 2200V/SK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New owner w/?'s 1999 2200V/SK

Just purchased my first Tigé. Boat seems in good condition. I did notice a few things that I was hoping someone could fill me in on.

1. I noticed that under power the steering wheel is significantly turned right to go straight. On the trailer the rudder is pointed significantly left (trailing edge of rudder under right side) with steering wheel straight. If you have the rudder straight the steer wheel is turned left. I'm assuming it has some bias for prop wash. Seems like it's not adjusted correctly.

2. The engine seems to run great. I did notice a small dead spot in the throttle in forward. Basically you put it in gear and everything seems normal. As you start to accelerate it has spot where you move the throttle and nothing happens. If anything it seems like you're decreasing throttle. Then bam back to normal acceleration.

3. The boat has perfect pass and it operates great. You can set the perfect pass by rpm or mph. It seems to display both on the perfect pass accurately. The round (not on perfect pass) mph and rpm gauge don't work at all though. It's like they aren't hooked up. I look behind the dash and I see wires hooked to them. I'm assuming these use cables for rpm and the impeller for mph?

Any advice is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working...
X