Golf Cartin' It This past Labor Day Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf Cartin' It This past Labor Day Weekend

The Parker weather was mild over this past labor Day weekend.
    It seemed like a excellent cool evening Sat nite.

I was kid less this trip, + the Tige' secure & covered on the trailer.

I pour'd myself a Rum Drink, got in the Golf Cart,, and started to tour Emerald Cove around 9 PM to chat with Tige' friends, and make new friends too.
    Remember, drunks make friends easy.

I was looking for the lady that dances naked in her 5th wheel,, and invites guys in to watch.
    It happened to me and another dad name Karaoke Jeff once, but that's another thread that I want Jeff to post.

Everyone seemed to be sittin' next to their RV enjoying the night. Several stopped me thinking I was security. Even though I told them I wasn't,, they complained to me anyway.

One lady stopped me,, and she wasn't going to take my answer that I wasn't security. She was one of those brutal outspoken wives that keeps her husband on a short leash. She called him over to my Golf Cart to back up her words. He stood there like Dopey of the 7 Dwarfs. Absoloot dead ringer for Dopey. Not a thought in this guys head.

She bitched to me anyway. She complained about the music at the kids party was "too black, and they needed to white'n up".

The kids party was easily 1/4 mile away. I just shook my head and as I drove off, I told her; "If that's all ya got to complain about, your bored & lights out at 10".
    I dunno why I said that.

OK, off I go,,,

I was driving along, and a West Berlin family that we know was out for a walk. They gladly jumped on the Golf Cart for a night time cruise. They have a change of life baby, 11 year old Bianca.

We were all getting a little on the rum side,, so Bianca took the wheel of the golf cart,, and off into the Parker night we went.

Biancas parents are from Germany & have a custom home building biz in Scottsdale Az. They own no boat, but fancy a Tige'. They now just come to Parker to relax and let their daughter have fun with all the kids activities at Emerald Cove.

This kid gets her nickels worth. Totally emersed in fun.

Bianca drove us through Desert Rivera, then a quick dash on the shoulder of Rice rd to the Del Rio. The owner of the Del Rio bar and an eldery Del Rio resident were going toe to toe. Angry old people are fun to watch.

The old buzzard was angry the grill was closed & the cook went home. The owner was kicking him out.

We had another rum drink,, like we needed another one,, then Bianca drove us all back to Emerald cove.

We got behind some Donkies headed to the water for a drink. We caught them in the Golf Carts superbrite headlights.
    They were he-hawin and poopin' (which Bianca drove around) and headed through Desert Rivera to the waters edge.

"Who takes care of them?" Bianca asked us. I told her they take care of themselves. They looked well kept. Their brindle coats glistening in the headlights like County Fair Show Donkies.

A few more laps around Emerald Cove was now in order. Our kid driver was more than willing so off we went.
    Every campsite I saw with a Marine Corps flag and people I yelled out: "Lights out at 10!".
    They knew by that statement I was one of them and several beers were offered. We met new friends. Germans and Marines always make good friends. It's the bearing and focus about their lives that dovetails.

The music never "whitened up",, the weather stayed mild,, with a simple thing like a golf cart, and secure in the thought the Tige' was on the trailer, it was one of the best evenings in Parker ever.
    www.battlesangel.com
Working...
X