Cover for 2000 21V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover for 2000 21V

I've got a 2000 21V with a Phat Buddee tower and need a new cover. I'd like to get this one:
    https://westlandcovers.com/exact-fit...tform-i-b.html

But, I'm not sure if it will fit my tower. The tower is mounted on top of the gunnels, but don't know if they are in the same place as the factory tower. The Westland website says "Air Tower." I'm assuming it's designed for the factory one. I called and asked if it would fit and they just said no. When I asked if I could find out where the cut outs for the tower are, they also said no.

Any idea if this cover will work? I've attached a pic of my boat.

Another idea...is there anyone that has the factory tower that would be willing to measure where the mounts are located, so I can compare with mine?
    Last edited by dpickett; 01-11-2022, 01:10 AM.

I would call this company and ask about the fit. I bought one for my 22i and it accommodates the tower that looks similar to yours.

https://www.coveranything.com/boat-c...edition-627738

The cover is velcro around the tower base so it's a little flexible but a call might clarify.

IMG_2079.jpg

Comment

Thanks. It looks like they are just reselling the Westland covers that I was looking at. Maybe they'll give me the measurements though.

Comment

I just ordered (over the summer) the same cover mine fit perfect I have the factory tower placement ( met craft AkA tower of death LOL) there are a ton of pics of it on my profile if you want to look to See if it is close to where yours is mounted. "MY Boat" Looking at your pic they look the same. I have a 2000 21 v.

Comment

I ordered through Blue Gator Covers over the summer and they have make to fit options. They were able to ship a Sunbrella for my 2005 20V in just a couple weeks, perfect cutout for the tower and covers the swim platform.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Gumby, yours does look very similar as far as where it's attached. I got this doc from Westland covers to try to figure out which cover works best. Any chance you could measure A-B and A-C on your boat? I'm a bit nervous about ordering a $1,000 exact fit cover because if it doesn't match, I'm screwed.

Comment

I get where you are coming from I ordered the cheep version first if it didn't fit I was going to sell it here. My problem wasn't tower legs it was the extended platform. I can measure what you need but your pic didn't post for me. PM me your phone # and I will try to help you out with some measurements. I will sent you mine also.

Comment

Just for others searching dpickett and I have determined. From the nose of the rub rail measuring along the rub rail to the front leg of the tower is 95- 96 inches and to the back leg of the tower is 161 - 163 inches. So between the 2 legs 66-67 inches. Again this is measuring along the rub rail and using your "Hairy eye" to determine where the leg is. The cover should allow for 4-5 inches play. IMO.

Comment

Did you buy the Westland cover? How did it fit?

Comment

I ordered a cover from Go2Marine for my 24V about a year ago and had a great experience. The price and quality were great and the fit was perfect. I was worried about taking a gamble but everything turned out much better than I expected. The fit was better than the custom cover I had made for my last boat and 1/3rd the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the tip I just ordered the Westland Sunbrella cover (fits tower and covers swim step). It was $250 cheaper on Go2Marine than directly from Westland's website. I'll follow up with how it fits.

Comment

I hope you are as happy as I have been.

Comment

Originally posted by rka4x4 View Post
                          Thanks for the tip I just ordered the Westland Sunbrella cover (fits tower and covers swim step). It was $250 cheaper on Go2Marine than directly from Westland's website. I'll follow up with how it fits.
                          How did this fit?

Comment

Dpickett hasn't been on in a few months. but when I talked to him last his cover was a perfect fit. remember the numbers on here that I gave are for a 1999- 2002 directly offf a 2000 21v

Comment

Working...
                            X