CO Owners - Mile High Meet & Greet June 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO Owners - Mile High Meet & Greet June 5th

Hey Colorado owners, the Annual Mile High Meet & Greet is Saturday, June 5th at Horsetooth Reservoir. I will be up there Fri-Sun, look for my Black/Gray/White RZ2.
    http://milehighmeetandgreet.com/

Here's the latest event email from Kraig Kaiser:
    2010 MileHigh Meet & Greet!

The weather forecast is looking alot better than previous years. They're calling for high 80's low 90's for Friday and Saturday. Alot better than the wind/rain/hail and snow we had a few years back.

T-Shirts
    We're doing t-shirts for the first time! We'll start selling them on Friday night at the Pre-Party at Canyon Grill. Don't miss out on your t-shirt, come out to the Pre-Party and grab your shirt before they're all gone.

Camping
    It looks like we have about 20 campsites for the event which is way more than last year. If anyone is still interested in camping, I have one campsite left. If you need one, please get ahold of me. And remember, all campsites hold a max of 8 people, 4 tents and 2 vehicles. For those who have more than two vehicles at their campsite, you can park your additional vehicles at the overflow parking lot.

Pre-Party
    The MileHigh Meet & Greet Presents: Eric Lane!

www.ericlane.com

Pre-Party will be at Canyon Grill. Canyon Grill is located on Hwy 38E which is just up the highway from the Southbay Campgrounds on the west side of Horsetooth Res.

Music starts at 7:00 p.m.

Come out to the Pre-party, grab some food and/or drinks, buy your t-shirt and enjoy some great live music. Eric has a huge playlist that you can request songs off of.

Hopefully we can get everyone camping to the Pre-Party and kick off the MileHigh Meet & Greet in style!

Schedule
    We'll have the same big grill at the event for everyone to use. We'll fire up the grill around 11:30 or so. The raffle will be after lunch somewhere around 1:30 or 2:00 p.m. And this year you must be present to win any prizes in the raffle. Then sometime between lunch and the raffle we will have a special surprise...

Then after the raffle the official event will be done. And if you choose to partake we'll be heading up to the north end of the lake for a big floating party. Again, if you CHOOSE to partake.

Raffle
    We have more sponsors than ever before! And that means we will have a huge selection of giveaways for the raffle. The sponsors have been very generous this year. To say thank you, please be there for the raffle and meet our great sponsors. And if you have the opportunity, please support the sponsors that support this great event.

For the first time, you must be present at the raffle to win any of the great prizes. Make sure you get your name into the raffle.

Please remember to bring everything you need to enjoy a day in the sunshine at the lake. Chairs, blankets and small canopies are welcome. We'll be holding the event in the SouthBay campgrounds near sites S41-S45. We'll have a big canopy setup with the MileHigh Meet & Greet banner on it. And as for alcohol, please remember that Larimer County parks only allow 3.2 beer in cans only! NO GLASS!

And lastly I'd like to say Thank You to EVERYONE who keeps supporting the MileHigh Meet & Greet! This event is for all of you and I couldn't do it without ALL of you! If anyone would like to help with the event, drop me an email, I'm always looking for a little help.

I look forward to seeing ALL of you at the 2010 MileHigh Meet & Greet! And if you can, please continue to spread the word and let's make this the biggest year yet!! Who's going to be bringing the most amount of people.....
Working...
X