Looking for input on the Tige R23 vs the competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for input on the Tige R23 vs the competition

So last weekend I went to the boat show and drooled over several boats.
    I currently have a 2006 22Ve that I'm selling and I've been really happy with that boat.

My take from the boat show was-
    The 2019 Axis T23 had some pretty impressive features for the price until I saw the analog gauges. The finish materials felt cheap and I'd worry about resale value on that boat
    The 2019 Moomba Craz looks like a nice boat, but I don't know anything about the wake or the surf system,
    There is a 2018 Mastercraft NXT22 in my price range, but the color combo is fugly and I don't like the pickle fork front. But from what I'm researching people really like the wake behind the Mastercraft.
    The Nautique, Malibu, Supra, Centurion are all out my budget, unless I go several years older, which doesn't seem to make sense.
    I'm realizing that I care mostly about the wake and the amount of room in the boat than most other features like big speakers etc... So a digital and accurate speed control and the ability to dial in a perfect wake are priorities. And I'm obviously looking for the most value per dollar and solid resale value

So I'm considering a slightly used 2018 Tige R23. I'm wondering, has anyone surfed behind one that can give their input?
    There is also a 2018 Tige Z3 that's in the budget. Whats the difference between these two?

Any thoughts would be helpful.
Working...
X