Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the plug for the paddle wheel/transducer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the plug for the paddle wheel/transducer?

Hi guys. Been lurking for a bit but I need to post now. I recently bought a 2006 Tige 20v and I'm trying to get the perfect pass working. It has the Wakeboard Pro setup, and it works sometimes. The speed that is shown on the perfect pass display bounces all over the place most of the time. I could be going 10 mph and it will bounce between 6 mph and 20 mph... then about every 4th set or so, it will work fine. I replaced the paddle wheel and called PP and they thought it was probably the paddle wheel/transducer assembly so I went ahead and bought the Nautic Logic GPS to replace the paddle wheel. It's supposed to be a 5 minute install... but I can't find the plug for the paddle wheel to save my life. Does anyone know where the plug should be? It's not in back within 8' of the paddle wheel itself, and it's not under the dash next to the control module... I can't find it, and I'm about a day away from just cutting the transducer wire and splicing in the Nautic Logic. Help me out if you can please.

Thanks.
    -Mag
Working...
X