you like a good drama and characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you like a good drama and characters

You will get addicted. It's one of those rare shows that flys by. Having heard of Entourage for a couple of years,Entourage DVD I finally decided to give it a shot after the last for some time. The show is not so appealing to me and the actor who plays Vincent, Adrian Grenier, actor seemed like a 'B' to me.Walt Disneys 164 DVD But then I kept hearing my friends talk about the show, I decided to grab a store here in Iraq. It has the 4 seasons of it as $ 30 ...One Tree Hill DVD hehe.After a few episodes were actually in the show. It's great fun and that's what I wanted. To really enjoy the show, you should leave the right path, because it simply does not fit well with this show. A perfect example is that Vincent Chase is a star of lead that was only the first major film.Supernatural DVD It is a well-known actor (sorta) and now has a beautiful baby face to go with that role. But you can go anywhere in the city and never seem to be flooded with fans or paparazzi. If you can let little things go, I really enjoy the show.
Working...
X