Wiring Diagrams 20V Sheets 1 & 2 pdf files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring Diagrams 20V Sheets 1 & 2 pdf files

I was able to get a hold of a couple wiring diagrams for a 20V from Tige. One is a general harness layout and the other is a more detailed drawing. Feel free to use if you need them. They are a bit hard to read because the wire is in yellow. Got me why. You also may want to print on legal size paper.

If you need copies PM me and I will email them to you. The wiring diagram pdf file sizes are larger than the 100k file sizes the system will accept as zip or pdf files so I will need to email them.

Hope they help someone who needs the info. I was able to get directly from Tige by making a couple of calls. Harvey Smith in Customer service is who I spoke with. He asked if I was dealer or customer and the truth is always better than a lie.

You can also call Marine power and get the maint manual for whichever MP motor you have. They charge $35 plus shipping and they are paper bound so I could not scan without ruining. They are house manuals and are not as good as Chiltons but they do have a lot of helpfull info.Call 985 386-2081 ask for Lee.

Do you suppose some of this is generic for all models?
    I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

A lot of the core wiring would be very similar and give you a place to start looking. PM me your email and I will send them. If they don't help no loss.

Comment

Effective 06/12/2006 The 20V Wiring pdf files now can be found in the Downloads Section under the group Manuals

Thanks Matt

Comment

Here is the link http://www.tigeowners.com/manuals.shtml

Comment

That reminds me, I should get off my butt and scan my manuals.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Matt,
              Thanks for the link. Looking at the wiring diagram looks like other manufacturers may use the same since it shows buzzer going to Indmar engine. My diagram for a 2005 24v shows Indmar also. Looks like the drawing on the link you provided was made in 2001 with revisions and last issue is 2005. Does the same drawing also apply to the 2007 boat?
              Last edited by gman; 06-13-2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gman View Post
                Matt,
                Thanks for the link. Looking at the wiring diagram looks like other manufacturers may use the same since it shows buzzer going to Indmar engine. My diagram for a 2005 24v shows Indmar also. Looks like the drawing on the link you provided was made in 2001 with revisions and last issue is 2005. Does the same drawing also apply to the 2007 boat?
                gman, not sure. 1_labtrainer provided the manuals so he might know.

Comment

Originally posted by gman View Post
                  Matt,
                  Harvey Smith from Tige Indicated they could be used for the 07 20V when I asked for the drawings. I have looked at a couple of areas and had o issues but did not examine them closely. Should be good starting point. You may want to confirm with Harvey in Abilene.

Comment

Working...
                  X