2000 Tige 22i For Sale $22,900 OBO FREE SHIPPING*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Tige 22i For Sale $22,900 OBO FREE SHIPPING*

I am selling my 2000 Tige 22i, I am asking $22,900. This price includes free shipping*.

The boat is black above the water line and white below the water line, the interior is tan. It has been maintained both professionally by the Ski Dock in Austin, TX and by me. The boat currently has 370 hours on it. Recent maintenance has included an inspection and routine maintenance by the Ski Dock, an impeller change, an oil & filter change, a fuel fiter change, Taps rewired, and two seats reupholstered (rear seat and observer's seat).

The following options are included on the boat:
    5.7L (350ci) Mercruiser engine
    4 bladed NIBrAl (Nickel, Bronze, Aluminum) propeller
    Wakeboard tower (collapsible)
    Sony marine stereo with 2 auxillary inputs
    4 Alpine marine speakers
    Tandem Axle Road Runner trailer
    LED lights on trailer
    Sharkskin boat cover
    Teak swim platform

The boat and gelcoat are in excellent condition. There is no significant damage to the gelcoat. There is one dock scratck on the driver's side (starboard) of the boat.

I hope to put photos of the boat up this weekend. If you have any questions please email me. The boat is located in College Station, TX.

*Free shipping is in the continental United States Only, and includes up to a maximum of $750.00 in shipping expense. Free shipping is not included if the buyer uses OBO and submits an offer to puchase at a price less than what is being asked for.
Working...
X