Almost new 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers and 18" KMC Hoss's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost new 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers and 18" KMC Hoss's

I have a set of essentially brand new set of 4 - 325/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers that have LESS THAN 300 miles on them. I bought them on 1-30-09 but just don't like the tread pattern, so I'm getting rid of them. My loss is your gain.

I'm also selling 4 - Chrome KMC Hoss's that are 18x9 In 8x6.5 Bolt Pattern (Chevy / Dodge)

$1600 for everything, which includes wheel locks! They are already balanced as a set. I will cover having them mounted on your vehicle if your local.

I will part the two, but I have must have both sold before I do so.

I prefer to sell locally (oklahoma), but shipping will obviously be by freight. I'm assuming around $125... But I'll get you a quote before hand. If your in TX around the DFW metroplex, I'll entertain the idea of meeting halfway for a small fee (I.E. tank of fuel). Pics will be available, But it's raining outside right now and these are mounted on the truck. You can e-mail me at Imagepb1@cs.com for pics.
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.
Working...
X