2006 Tige 22Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Tige 22Ve

Clean Tige 22ve for sale. Purchased new at Tige Water Sports in Corona, CA. I'm the original owner. My Daughter going off to college and need to let my other baby go. I love this boat! Tige is by far the best boat on the market hands down and I wouldn't be selling if I didn't need the money for her school. $40K OBO. This is what I owe to the bank. Approx 250 hours and impeller service every 50 hours or after two seasons. Regular maintenance and engine service completed by Tige Water Sports in Corona, CA. There are a few scratches on the side of the hull that can be buffed out. Keel has scratches from the occasional sandbar or channel beaching. The brass propeller has been dinged up as most of these do. I've had it professionally repaired each season but have not done it this year. There are no vibrations in the shaft at all and doesn't affect performance. These are the only pictures I have right now and I am selling this boat complete with everything!!! Docking ropes, box anchor, Standard anchor, buoy's/bumpers, 8 neoprene life vests, several other cheap life vests, (2) adult wakeboards, (1) child wakeboard, (1) O'neil wakeskate, Tow rope, (2) ski/Wakeboard ropes, 3 person connelly tube, flotation noodles and boat cover. Nothing needed other than put gas in it take the family out. Always stored in doors and is currently located in Needles, CA. It can be viewed on your way out to the river. Call John if you're interested 949-633-1793 or email jhperegrini@yahoo.com. Here are the manufacturers specs and Options added:

Passengers: 14
    Dry weight: 3,850 lb.
    Draft: 26 in.
    Load capacity: 1,905 lb.
    Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
    Storage capacity: 57 cu. ft.
    Bow: 32 cu. ft.
    Center: 10 cu. ft.
    Rear: 15 cu. ft.
    Platform: 11 sq. ft.
    Interior gunwale height: 31 in.
    Sun-pad area: 17 sq. ft.

STANDARDS
    Engine: GM Vortec 5.7L, 315 hp
    Prop: Acme 13.5 x 16 four-blade
    Wake control: ConvexV and TAPS2
    Pylon: Rear
    Mirror: Windshield-mounted
    Driver's seat: Swivel, bolster
    Dash: Standard 22Vé dash
    Gauges: 5-inch Medallion
    Cooler: 29 qt., under observer's seat
    Cup holders: 9, plastic
    Rub rail: Rubber
    Platform: Fiberglass
    Graphics: Riders/West Coast

OPTIONS:
    Cruise: Tigé SpeedSet
    Batteries: (2)
    Tower: Xplosion
    Stereo: $8k invested AM/FM/CD Clarion deck, 4 Alpine speakers, 4 Diamond Audio Tower speakers 3 Alpine amps, 1 (12" subwoofer), and remote.
    Table: Removable, cockpit
    Platform: Custom fiberglass
    Trailer: Extreme Tandem axle with disc brakes
    Misc.: (dual batteries), Bimini top, stainless-steel package (gas shocks, cup holders, windshield uprights)
    Attached Files
Working...
X