2007 24Ve For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 24Ve For Sale

2007 Tige 24Ve, 5.7L Marine Power 340 HP with ~450 hours. As you all know, the 2007-2009 hull design turned out to be a monster for surfing! There’s no limit to how much weight you can put on it and the outcome is a huge surf wave. Original owner and garage kept every year but one. I’m selling because it is too big for the lake we recently moved to. The neighbors call me the “Dock Killer”!

Features custom port (1400 lbs) and stbd (1200 lbs) ballast bags, plumbed and controlled via dashboard switches. Bow bag and hose included but not plumbed. Interior is in excellent condition for its age with only very minor nicks. Exterior is in good shape with some minor scratches and needs to be buffed out and waxed. Other upgrades include ACME1235 prop, stock prop as a spare with puller tool, Fresh Air Exhaust, Deckadence flooring, transom shower, NutraSalt system, 4 tower speakers, Wet Sounds blu tooth BT-RS, PTM Edge mirror, dual batteries with onboard charger, remote oil filter, stock Bimini and tow covers, bow wind screen and cocktail table. The Extreme double axle trailer, with spare tire, is in good shape with some minor rust areas and a new actuator. I will also include some basic equipment such as life jackets and anchor, spare oil and fuel filters, water pump impellers and impeller puller tool, winterization flush kit, and trailer spare parts.

Full disclosure, we recently moved to a lake house and when I pulled the boat out last October, I noticed cosmetic gel coat blistering characterized as tiny blisters over the wetted surface. They have subsided, but are still visible when looking closely (pic included). I sent pictures to a fiberglass repair shop and they confirmed that they are not structural. Without the blisters, this boat is solidly in the mid-$40k range. I did buy a lift, which it’s been on when not in use this year.

Bring 15 of your family and/or friends and have a blast surfing, wakeboarding, skiing and making memories!

$43,500
Working...
X