RGB light on in boat speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGB light on in boat speakers

I have an 18 RZX2 with led rings on the tower speakers and blade lighting. I was cleaning the boat and noticed that on the back of one of the in boat speakers there was rgb wires that weren’t hook up to anything. I went on wetsounds website and saw that the revo 8’s have built in less. Is it just a matter of hooking these up to the controller to work? Strange that Tige wouldn’t hook these up from the factory.

Yes, thats it.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

They will hook up in the factory, but I believe it was something like a $800 option...at least it was in 2019 on the R series......my dealer wired them up for free during dealer prep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can get some pretty cheap wire that is 4 wire insulated at Home Depot instead of using wet wire.

Believe its meant for doorbells or some other low voltage security stuff. Works fine.

Comment

Nice. This will be a good off season project. If anyone has done this please let me know what wire connectors and wire you bought.

Comment

In the past, I have found that the speakers do not have the 4-way female boat side harness connected. These can be sourced through Wet Sounds. One per speaker.

Whatever wire your source, you want stranded, not solid conductor.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              In the past, I have found that the speakers do not have the 4-way female boat side harness connected. These can be sourced through Wet Sounds. One per speaker.

Whatever wire your source, you want stranded, not solid conductor.
              And how do all of the wires get connected to the controller? Is there a splitter or a hub that they all plug into?

Comment

If you find the controller, you will see thats its a 2 chnl controller and has 2 plugs for outputs. id wire the 4 main cabin to one chnl and the bow and tower to the 2nd chnl.

https://www.wetsounds.com/product/RF-RFB-MC-V2
                Last edited by chpthril; 07-28-2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X