Cover for 2000 21V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover for 2000 21V

I've got a 2000 21V with a Phat Buddee tower and need a new cover. I'd like to get this one:
    https://westlandcovers.com/exact-fit...tform-i-b.html

But, I'm not sure if it will fit my tower. The tower is mounted on top of the gunnels, but don't know if they are in the same place as the factory tower. The Westland website says "Air Tower." I'm assuming it's designed for the factory one. I called and asked if it would fit and they just said no. When I asked if I could find out where the cut outs for the tower are, they also said no.

Any idea if this cover will work? I've attached a pic of my boat.

Another idea...is there anyone that has the factory tower that would be willing to measure where the mounts are located, so I can compare with mine?
    Last edited by dpickett; 01-11-2022, 01:10 AM.

I would call this company and ask about the fit. I bought one for my 22i and it accommodates the tower that looks similar to yours.

https://www.coveranything.com/boat-c...edition-627738

The cover is velcro around the tower base so it's a little flexible but a call might clarify.

IMG_2079.jpg

Comment

Thanks. It looks like they are just reselling the Westland covers that I was looking at. Maybe they'll give me the measurements though.

Comment

I ordered through Blue Gator Covers over the summer and they have make to fit options. They were able to ship a Sunbrella for my 2005 20V in just a couple weeks, perfect cutout for the tower and covers the swim platform.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Gumby, yours does look very similar as far as where it's attached. I got this doc from Westland covers to try to figure out which cover works best. Any chance you could measure A-B and A-C on your boat? I'm a bit nervous about ordering a $1,000 exact fit cover because if it doesn't match, I'm screwed.

Comment

Did you buy the Westland cover? How did it fit?

Comment

I ordered a cover from Go2Marine for my 24V about a year ago and had a great experience. The price and quality were great and the fit was perfect. I was worried about taking a gamble but everything turned out much better than I expected. The fit was better than the custom cover I had made for my last boat and 1/3rd the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the tip I just ordered the Westland Sunbrella cover (fits tower and covers swim step). It was $250 cheaper on Go2Marine than directly from Westland's website. I'll follow up with how it fits.

Comment

I hope you are as happy as I have been.

Comment

Originally posted by rka4x4 View Post
                    Thanks for the tip I just ordered the Westland Sunbrella cover (fits tower and covers swim step). It was $250 cheaper on Go2Marine than directly from Westland's website. I'll follow up with how it fits.
                    How did this fit?

Comment

Check out Evolution Covers. I just got mine and its outstanding! Paid a little over $1K and waited about a year but it was well worth it. Tower leg cutouts are completely custom.

https://evolutioncovers.com/

IMG_1377.jpg
                      IMG_1376.jpg
                      Attached Files

Comment

The cover Chopper shared looks awesome. I went a different route. I got an estimate for a custom cover on my 2001 21v; the estimate was $1,500 and the turnaround time was 10 months.
                        I then bought one on Seal Skin Covers for $350, shipping included. They list for $400, but there are frequently sales and I waited for the $50 off one, $350 total. It is the "Seal Skin Supreme" Boat Cover. It has a 5 year warranty and fits pretty good.
                        I had a custom cover for my old Malibu. It fit better, but not $1,150 better. I bought some poles but returned them in favor of this "strap and pole" setup I bought off Amazon for $40, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SW93V9S...roduct_details
                        It came with straps and fits "pretty good". It keeps the water and leaves out of the boat... And I could buy 4 of them for the same cost as the custom cover. I read about some shipping issues, but I got mine in a week. I have driven with it on a trailer once and with all the straps pinned down, I didn't have any issues.
                        Good luck with your search

Comment

Working...
                        X