2006 20i - Need transom blower vent grilles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 20i - Need transom blower vent grilles

Hello everyone! I just recently became the owner of a 2006 20i Tige and am doing a HUGE renovation/rehab on it! It’s definitely a fixer upper but I know it has potential! The boat was unfortunately “abandoned” and left out to bake in the HOT Florida sun for about 3 years. It looked like quite the mess from an aesthetic standpoint, but that’s right up my alley so I’m not concerned there. After cleaning it up and finding random parts in all the storage areas I have a list of missing things. If anyone has any idea on where to find them, I’d be forever grateful! Also, I’m searching for a mechanic in SWFL for boat service/ maintenance work. Any recommendations?

1. The Transom blower vent grilles (pair)
    My transom has 3 cut out holes on both sides and based on stock photos of my model boat, there are supposed to be chrome plated or stainless vent grilles that insert into these holes.

2. Missing swim platform
    I know I’ll probably have to have this made, but does anyone have dimensions to give fabricator?

3. Missing walk through windshield
    Not sure if it’s absolutely necessary to have this, but if I could find one I’d get it.

4. My Inboard engine cover hatch has 2 hinges on the rear side. It’s heavy AF! I would imagine there were at some point gas struts/shocks installed but they are MIA. Could someone please tell me the length and Lbs rating on theirs? And if it’s 1 strut or 2?

thank y’all so much!
    I’ll be posting pics of my before and afters ASAP!
    - Rosie

Actually, I have the brackets! They were under all of the cushions piled up in the boat! Lol
    Is this platform for sale? Or are you just showing me what it looks like? Either way, THANK YOU a million!

Comment

Hi Rosie, I know this is an old post. I have a spare walk thru windshield. If you let me know your opening dimensions, I can check my spare to see if it is the same. Let me know

Comment

Thank you Stick4man1 ! I will measure as soon as I get home from work! I appreciate you!

Comment

Rosie B
          Welcome to the group
          I have an 2000 21i
          Over here in Australia and it’s a great boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a 2006 20i and the blower vent grilles were completely disintegrated. I drew up a design to be laser cut out of stainless steel that matched the original aesthetic but a little more modernized to replace it. A company called OshCut cut them for about 100 dollars and was super easy to upload the file online. I can't promise it'll match the dimensions on your boat so I would double check them. Pm me if you are interested and I will send you the file. Great boat by the way.
            IMG_1384.PNG

Comment

Working...
            X