2004 Tige 21i Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Tige 21i Dash

Does anyone have or know of a resource that would have the dashboard cluster diagrams for a 2004 21i?

The owners manual doesn't have seemingly any detail at all and I'm trying to work on renovating my 2004 21i. It sat out in the sun for some time so the labels on the rocker switches above the steering wheel are no longer there and such. Looking to locate the fuse box, determine if there is a kill switch, yadda yadda. Any help or direction would be much appreciated.

Witch dash do you have? limited has round holes I believe. riders have a long flat interment bezel.like this. your rockers are where my MC! is so ignore that.
    NBYE2328.jpeg
    Last edited by gumby; 06-20-2022, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I believe it's a regular 21i.

Comment

so the line on the right is breakers.(below the cig lighter) There probably not much of a "breaker box" mostly inline fuses just under the dash. as far as a "kill switch" some years had a lanyard kill switch not sure on your year. Power "kill switch" there might be a pergo type switch somewhere close to the battery/s

Comment

Thanks very much for the reply. I vaguely recall a battery switch in the "cargo" area. I'll have to take a look for that.

Comment

Working...
          X