2013 R20 Ballast Pump Fuse/Breaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 R20 Ballast Pump Fuse/Breaker?

I have read many posts trying to find this answer. One came close to describing the location (above the subwoofer). I don't have a subwoofer on my 2013 R20. I had a bad ballast motor. In the process of testing, I know I popped a breaker or a fuse. Had power to all, then lost power to all. For the life of me, I cannot find the breaker or the fuse though. I searched everything under the dash. I only see 2 10 amp fuses and both look good. I am stumped! I don't see any breakers under my dash. Nor any additional fuses. Does anyone have suggestions on where to look? I was thinking this would be fairly standard equipment and locations on the R20.

Everything else on the dash seems fine. None of the 4 ballast pumps have power though. Fixing one broken pump, now all 4 are dead!

Story of my life -- one step forward, 3 steps back!

I think there is a removable cover/wall that will expose what you are looking for. Its above where the factory woofer would be.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Wow, I saw the release clips there, but somehow, I thought that was just a block to the front side of the boat. Didn't seem deep enough. Thanks! I went right there and found the breaker! I was hoping a couple more were tripped. Save me some work! Shooting for another step forward!

Comment

Working...
      X