EMI RELAY PANEL for sale $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMI RELAY PANEL for sale $100

I have a used EMI relay panel for sale off of my 2000 21V. Still works. Reason I took it off is that I retrofitted new rocker switches in place of the digital dash buttons. The old buttons were dry rotted. $100 includes shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a 2000 2300v and the switches have gone out on the left side... is this what controls all of those dash buttons?

thanks Rick

Comment

Yes. My old switches were actually the rubber buttons, 2 sets of 4 above the steering wheel. The buttons/switches were attached to a circuit board (not pictured here) which was controlled by the EMI panel.

Comment

i am headed to the lake shortly and will let you know if this is the same unit i have..if so, may want it if you still have it!

Comment

Sorry, but I sold the EMI panel about a month ago. If you have the rubber button style, I suggest switching to regular rocker switches. I don’t believe replacement parts are available for that EMI panel.

Comment

Gumby, do you have that panel? Mine does not work and would love a replacement until i change over to rocker switches!

Comment

Working...
            X