Trademarks, Copyrights & Restrictions
All materials on this site, including, but not limited to, documents, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips are protected by copyrights which are owned or licensed by Tigé. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any materials from TigéOwners.com or any other web site owned or operated by Tigé without the prior written permission of Tigé. However, you may download or make copies of downloadable items displayed on the site, for personal non-commercial home use only, provided all copyright and other notices contained within are left intact. Any modification of these documents, or any portion thereof, or use of these materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of Tigé’s copyrights and other proprietary rights.
Any bulletin board postings, messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted shall become, and remain, the property of Tigé. Furthermore, Tigé is not responsible for the confidentiality of any information communicated to Tigé. By communicating materials to Tigé, you are granting Tigé a royalty–free, non–exclusive, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide license to publish, transmit, perform and display the materials for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotional purposes.
Tigé is not responsible for any materials posted on the TigéOwners.com bulletin boards or on any other forum on this site. You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish in these or any other forums connected with Tigé any materials which:
- are libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy;
- are an infringement of the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity;
- are illegal in any way or which advocate illegal activity;
- are an advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods, or services;
- discuss the suspension or banning of members.
Tigé does not and cannot review or monitor every posting made on its web site and on the forums, and is not responsible as such for the content of such postings. However, Tigé reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary in its sole discretion to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Tigé’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Advertising: Do not advertise on the discussion board. If you would like to advertise on the site, contact us at email@example.com. Advertisements are limited to official Tigé vendors.
- Signatures: Your signature is to be used to list personal information about you, your boat, your tow vehicle, or your local lake. Anything that does not fit into this realm is subject to editing. Tigé Boats, Inc. has the final say regarding what is appropriate and what is not appropriate. Please keep your signature limited to an appropriate length.
- Multimedia: Please be aware of other user’s internet access. Large graphics and multimedia files load slow on dial-up.
- General Conduct: See member conduct.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
Although the administrators and moderators of TigéOwners.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TigéOwners.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually–oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of TigéOwners.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Techinical Article Responsibilities
Tigé and related authors are completely free of all guilt in accidents which lead to personal, property or other damage due to the information outlined in the technical articles published on this site. These articles are provided as a reference source only, and it is expected that the reader express an appropriate level of cognizance when appraising the amount of skill, work and risk associated with such an article. Tigé recommends consulting an authorized Tigé dealership when doing any work on your Tigé Boat.
The TigéOwners.com galleries are provided as a free resource for any TigéOwners.com member. The nature of the subject matter contained in your gallery should therefore pertain to TigéOwners.com in some way. Please be aware of broad spectrum of users, and there individual viewpoints and beliefs when uploading material to your gallery. Any inappropriate multimedia is subject to removal without prior notification. Tigé has the final say regarding what content is deemed appropriate. Any images contained within your gallery become the property of Tigé and may not be returned. Images in your gallery are not safe, please back up all images at another location.
The materials provided on this web site are for entertainment and promotional purposes only. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of Tigé. Neither Tigé, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on TigéOwners.com.
This site is controlled and operated by TigéOwners.com in Lewisville, Texas and Tigé Boats, Inc. headquartered at 6803 U.S. HWY 83 North, Abilene, Texas 79601. Tigé does not represent or warrant that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed within that state. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to the site shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts of Texas. If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and TigéOwners.com and Tigé Boats, Inc. concerning your use of the site and the agreement shall not be modified.
At Tigé Boats, Inc., 1801 HWY 36, Abilene, Texas 79602 (Tigé), we understand that privacy is an important issue for visitors to our web site (www.tigeowners.com). The following information is designed to help visitors understand what information we gather from our site, and how we handle the information once we gather it. Any information collected through TigéOwners.com will be used for the sole purpose of providing a better experience to our users. Contact information regarding our members will not be sold, leased, rented or loaned for any reason other than to increase usability of the site.
We respect the privacy of our mailing list subscribers and those who answer our surveys.
It is our policy:
- To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
- To not sell, rent, or loan our lists to third parties for e–mail marketing
- To send our periodicals only to those who request them, and immediately unsubscribe those who request it. Sometimes people subscribe for their friends, and while we cannot prevent that, our welcome message to subscribers — and every issue of our free newsletters — explains how to unsubscribe. We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e–mails to take unnecessary bandwidth.
- To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off–line.