Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the...

Boat
    2015 Z3, 1999 2100i
    And I wanted to do those engines 10 years ago. Lets see how the transmissions hold up...
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Quote Originally Posted by bsreid View Post
    That is just insane numbers. Yes the boat is a piece of art on the terms of design but for 300k no thank you. Even the surf wake doesn’t look that impressive to be honest. Was talking to a buddy who is in the industry and we both agreed these will sell and so do the guys at the Nautique dealership. Up here in the Okanagan no word of a lie probably over 50 people get a new G every year and put 50 hrs on them. People want simplicity and best of the best.

Nautique isn’t the only one doing this. Malibu just released their m240 which falls into about the same price category.
    Really? I agree it's nutso on the cost but the wave looks pretty epic.

2020_Super_Air_Nautique_G23_Paragon_P_Gallery_06.jpg

Boat
    2015 Z3, previously 2008 RZ2
    HAHA...I love that pic. We make fun of other manufacturers for using kids surfing in their pictures. All Nautique did was find a short adult and at the right angle that wave looks 5-6ft tall.
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Boat
    2015 Z3 w/AVX
    Hmm...for some reason that pic looks photoshopped. Akerman is a decent sized dude....something just doesn't look right to me.
    Last edited by jslayde1; 10-10-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Boat
    2015 Z3 w/AVX
    akerman.jpg

This is more like it. Camera angles I guess...

Boat
    2016 RZX3, 2014 R20 with taps 3
    Yes it does have some decent size to it. Nautique definitely used their photo skills on some of these pictures, turning the horizon onto an angle in pretty much every picture. It still has that traditional G shape and some of the pics I’ve seen haven’t been super clean. I have heard some decent, unbiased opinions so going to wait until I get to try it out first.

Boat
    '19 RZX3, '17 RZX3; '15 Z3 w/AVX
    The whole photo is rotated 45*, unless trees started growing sideways. Rotate to where the horizon is level, and it looks like a 23RZX wave....
    Quote Originally Posted by Booms View Post
    HAHA...I love that pic. We make fun of other manufacturers for using kids surfing in their pictures. All Nautique did was find a short adult and at the right angle that wave looks 5-6ft tall.
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Boat
    2007 22VE
    Honestly, this seems like a simple marketing tactic by Nautique. Build it and see who buys it, amiright? I mean, there are dudes (and ladies) out there who simply buy the most expensive things. These boats are already squarely in the realm of luxury at this point. If your going to spend 180, why not spend 220? or 260? What do I get? Well, it's got a unique color scheme and cool angles on the front of the boat. It requires no customization for someone who doesn't want to break the factory config. It has ostrich skin vibrating helm seats, and is shipped with two models of your choice of gender and color to take pictures with. So why not?

Of course, a lot of us are trying to find a smoking deal on a 2 year old (or in my case, 10 year old) boat that kicks *** and can be taken care of. We clearly are not the market.

Also, as a big lake boater, i'm a little shocked this is a 23 and not a 25? Hmm..

Nothing surprises me anymore. Haters gonna hate!! I guarantee there will be 10 of these on Tahoe in the first year. People that live in $75 million dollar houses and drive Bentleys and Rolls aren’t concerned about a boat that costs $300k, especially if their spoiled kids want them to buy one. I think anyone that buys the first model year is probably a little crazy, but that isn’t going to stop them. I’ll be the first one out if I ever have the opportunity to ride behind one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jslayde1 View Post
    akerman.jpg

This is more like it. Camera angles I guess...
    Well that ones barely better than mine lol.
    Camera angle is everything I suppose!

11. This is why we need tax rates back to where they should be. The rates we had from 30's thru the 70's when the middle class did the best.

Quote Originally Posted by rcoates2 View Post
    This is why we need tax rates back to where they should be. The rates we had from 30's thru the 70's when the middle class did the best.
    Doesnt matter your tax rate, if you cant afford this boat currently you couldnt afford it paying 0 taxes.