Thread: Help Needed - Old Owners Manuals = Free Tige Swag

Help Needed - Old Owners Manuals = Free Tige Swag

I am looking to scan some of the early Tige Owners manuals. I have the 2007 and up models but I do not have anything below that. The company that made them went out of business and we did not get a digital copy before then.

Here is what I offer. I will send out free Tige swag to anyone with complete, older than 2007 model year, owners manuals that I can borrow to scan. I will return the manual to you with some free shirts and things like that. Check you old records and let me know what you can find. I am over telling people I do not have this information and I want to have it for them. Feel free to email justin at tige dot com if you have one for me to borrow.

Thanks in advance Tige Family!
    Grumble, Grumble

Boat
    1997 pre 2200 wt
    I just emailed you the 1997 tige 2200v manual.

You can't just send me a manual from the downloads section of Tigeowners.com I will still send you some things though.
    Grumble, Grumble

Boat
    1997 pre 2200 wt
    beggars cant be choosers. Be thankful!

Boat
    1997 2150
    I will see what I have, but I don't think there was much of a owners manual.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

I think i have the entire pack the dealer gives you, gauges, stereo, owners manual etc etc on a 2004 22v.

I will take a look and see if i can locate it.

Boat
    2003 22V LTD
    I have the entire 2003 22 Ltd package in the tige carry bag. Includes original brochure an article taken from the 2003 WaterSki magazine ”Boat buyers guide”, owner/service/operating manuals, marine power engine owners manual, tige dealer info on the Walter b-drives, teleflex marine steering cable instructions, Faria commander Tac and speedo owners manuals, original wakeboard pro owners manual and trailer manual. Oh yea, I also have the complete wiring schematic from uniforce technologies dated 4-18-2003/12-20-2000/12-30-2000 and includes ballast fill wiring schematic and PNL, INST, STD schematic for the gauges and rocker switches. I can post up some pics if you want to see them.
    Last edited by mwaite09; 10-08-2019 at 01:00 AM.

Boat
    '00 22i Custom Fox Edition
    I’m pretty sure I have the vast majority of all my original documents in a file. I’ll dig around.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Boat
    Check your email Justin. I’ve got everything from my boat.

Boat
    Hello? If you don’t need it any longer, let me know so I can put it back in the archives.

Sorry for the delay. I received one from another customer that I believe is the same one. Let me get it scanned and I will send it to you to see if its the same. If its different I definitely want to get a copy of it. Thank you sir!
    Grumble, Grumble