Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Tige ATX??

Boat
    2007 22i
    Deep hull boats with underfloor ballast, no Tige' nomenclature anywhere, totally different styling than Tige', $71-88K sticker. This will rock the industry.
    2017 Tige' Z3--Navy/Silver, Tan interior, Raptor 400.

Boat
    '14 Z3
    Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    There’s the inherent forum bias we were looking for!

I happen to dig the max. Very utilitarian and a good performer.
    you know I'm on both forums and moomba makes some good products however imo tige makes a better surf wave. I shopped the max/makai when I bought last year and quite frankly I chose a used tige product over a new moomba as I believe the performance from the z3 hull to be better than what I saw from the moomba line. I shopped supreme and mb as well.

is the max a good product. yes. do I believe the atx will be a better product. yes. however as I put in my statement, IF the atx is like the rest of the tige line and pricepoint is similar to moomba... I like tige waves but I certainly don't have "brand goggles". I'll go wherever the value for my $$ is better. it was not the max at the time I was purchasing BUT it is a nice product.

heck, in '16 I almost traded the 22ve in on a supra when I lived in green bay. we couldn't get the numbers down to make it a fit but tried.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Boat
    Used to have gangsta lean 24Ve; then GSA F24 Tomcat, now a 2016 Supra SE450. Onward we roll!

Tige ATX??

You prefer Tige wave. So that’s the kicker. On our group of two skiers choice boats (Makai and SL) one Tige and one Malibu —Tige is not the group favorite. My personal “best wave” is the SL. But its preference particular to me.

Sounds like you just like your boat better. That’s what it all about.

Sounds also like you had a crappy Max demo. Unfortunately. And that happens too. A lot.

And at all that, Z3s rip for sure. But the Tige wave isn’t consistently better than the SC wave across the lineup. There’s no way to objectively measure that.

But you freely admit that, so it’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Can we stop the bickering and get back to ATX. Who cares about other brands that are not Tige or ATX anyways. Who got some pics or saw the boat today at the Dallas boat show? Fill us in!!

Boat
    Used to have gangsta lean 24Ve; then GSA F24 Tomcat, now a 2016 Supra SE450. Onward we roll!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carranza913 View Post
    Can we stop the bickering and get back to ATX. Who cares about other brands that are not Tige or ATX anyways. Who got some pics or saw the boat today at the Dallas boat show? Fill us in!!

I think it was a “no camera” zone, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Somebody has to have some info...

Boat
    '14 Z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Carranza913 View Post
    Somebody has to have some info...
    wonder if they had to sign a non-disclosure agreement before seeing it??
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Possibly...

Boat
    Tigé
    Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    wonder if they had to sign a non-disclosure agreement before seeing it??