Thread: Compostie Board that Tige' uses or equivalent?

Boat
    Tige' 2013 Z3 - Surf Ballast

Compostie Board that Tige' uses or equivalent?

Can some one point me in the correct direction via Brick and Mortar place or Online purchase to composite board that Tige' uses in the boats?

For what purpose?
    Coosa for structural, HDPE (starboard) for most everything else. PVC for seat bases.
    All can be had at your local plastics supplier most likely.
    Advanced Plastics and Piedmont plastics have them.

Boat
    2014 SV244
    If you want to order online, InterstatePlastics.com has a big selection of HDPE in all thickness. You can order something close to right size and cut yourself or they will even cut it to specs before shipping to you.

Boat
    Thank you both very much. I appreciate the feedback and yes for a divider to prevent my anchors from hitting the ballast bag and also to redo one seat in the rear on the Z3 model that had the little step down and want to make that as only on seat which the factory changed to in 2015.

Again thank you

Boat
    2009 24Ve w/ AutoWake, Tablet Helm, and Ultra-Ballast; LOTS more technology in development!
    eBay always offers a wide variety of Starboard in various thicknesses, sizes, and colors - often from custom marine shops selling off their waste/scrap pieces. A great way to save money since factory Starboard can be breathtakingly expensive.

Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by IDBoating View Post
    eBay always offers a wide variety of Starboard in various thicknesses, sizes, and colors - often from custom marine shops selling off their waste/scrap pieces. A great way to save money since factory Starboard can be breathtakingly expensive.
    Can't say thank you enough to all of you. I would simply not be sure what to call it, et al as you said "Starboard", so with that help I am able to purchase the correct item or product. Again thanks.

Greg

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    Unless its a cosmetic piece, steer clear of the "starboard" trade name, as it carries a price premium.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More