Thread: In need of Wetsounds Pro80 Parts

Boat
    2007 Tige 22ve

In need of Wetsounds Pro80 Parts

I bought a Tige 22ve pretty recently and 3 out of 4 Pro80's woofers have gone out. I have trouble shot everything except the speakers themselves so far. Problem is I called wetsounds and they no longer carry parts for Pro80's. Rev's are out of the budget currently so I was hoping to get by with these in the meantime. Anyone know if parts can be found anywhere or does anyone have some Pro80's laying around I could get parts from?

Thanks!

Boat
    2017 Z1 White / Black, 2015 Tige R20 Black and Lime
    Amazon, Creative Audio and Ebay have some icon 8 towers starting around 599 if that is an option for you.

Boat
    '14 Z3
    I had 4 icon8's on my last tower and loved them for surfing. they won't do you any good if you primarily board or heaven forbid tube and they are not going to make you king of the sandbar but they do sound amazing at surf speeds.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Boat
    2007 Tige 22ve
    We probably board and surf equally. Haven’t pulled the tube out since I sold the I/O haha I found a few pairs of pro80’s for around $300 but I’m not sure if it’s worth it to continue down that path or save the money and wait for some used Rev’s. Was hoping I could get some parts at least but can’t find any.

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    Given the age of the pro series, any used ones you pick up for parts, there is a high probability that the surrounds and cones are deteriorated.

I heard there was a pair of open box Kicker 11" floating around
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Boat
    2007 Tige 22ve
    Quote Originally Posted by chpthril View Post
    Given the age of the pro series, any used ones you pick up for parts, there is a high probability that the surrounds and cones are deteriorated.

I heard there was a pair of open box Kicker 11" floating around
    Chpthril, your inbox is full

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    Fixed it!
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More