Thread: BABz Removal Tool & Plugs

Boat
    2015 RZ4

BABz Removal Tool & Plugs

Hey everyone! Just a quick heads up. If you ordered BABz before we were offering the plug removal tool, let me know (preferably via email info@babzusa.com). I’ll send you the tool and some extra plugs free of charge. All new BABz orders come with 1 extra plug and 1 tool per BABz.

EDIT: Also wanted to share a quick tip. I like to clip or tie my personal BABz up on top of the bimini when I won’t be cruising at high speeds. They are light enough to sit up there no problem. If you have surf pockets like I do, the clips for boards makes it even easier. May look a little funny. But it works! I always do this when we've been at Devil's Cove and are going less than a mile to get home.
    Last edited by BlackoutATX; 05-17-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

Boat
    2007 22ve
    Email sent, thanks for the continued support of your product man! I’m loving mine!

Boat
    2001 Riders Edition/2100V LTD
    Email sent as well! Love these BABz. Got 4 on my dock and while it’s a tight fit I never worry about hitting the sides. Very convenient. Holds the boat snug too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email sent!

Boat
    2009 Tige 22ve
    Emailed

Love them Ballz!! I keep a little compressor on board (similar to below) that works great for pumping them up.

Gear ties work really well with them as well to get that perfect mounting height.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boat
    2015 RZ4
    All current emails should have received a reply by now and all shipments will go out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetdriver View Post
    Email sent, thanks for the continued support of your product man! I’m loving mine!
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
    Email sent as well! Love these BABz. Got 4 on my dock and while it’s a tight fit I never worry about hitting the sides. Very convenient. Holds the boat snug too.

Awesome pics! I do the same thing in our slip that is also a very tight fit.

Quote Originally Posted by BCRider View Post
    Emailed

Love them Ballz!! I keep a little compressor on board (similar to below) that works great for pumping them up.

Gear ties work really well with them as well to get that perfect mounting height.
    Now that is a nice little compressor! I have a similar one to blow up our Mission REEF mat. But for the babz I usually just end up using a cheapo 12v one. I'll also second the gear ties. They have many uses, one of their best being babz!
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

Boat
    2019 25 LSV, 2016, 2015 G23, Malibu 247, X45, 2005 24V, 2002 21V
    Info sent. Thank you!
    Be excellent to one another.

Awesome!!

My finger nails thank you! So do the kids as they are the ones I send in the water when I "pop" a plug out flying across the boat right into the water.

email sent.

Boat
    2015 RZ4
    Everyone who emailed should have plugs and tools on the way to them. Also wanted to share a quick tip. I like to clip or tie my personal BABz up on top of the bimini when I won’t be cruising at high speeds. They are light enough to sit up there no problem. If you have surf pockets like I do, the clips for boards makes it even easier. May look a little funny. But it works! I always do this when we've been at Devil's Cove and are going less than a mile to get home.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

Boat
    2001 Riders Edition/2100V LTD
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackoutATX View Post
    Everyone who emailed should have plugs and tools on the way to them. Also wanted to share a quick tip. I like to clip or tie my personal BABz up on top of the bimini when I won’t be cruising at high speeds. They are light enough to sit up there no problem. If you have surf pockets like I do, the clips for boards makes it even easier. May look a little funny. But it works! I always do this when we've been at Devil's Cove and are going less than a mile to get home.
    Got them! Thanks for being so quick!!

Boat
    2015 RZ4
    Quote Originally Posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
    Got them! Thanks for being so quick!!

No problem! I believe I got everyone. But if for some reason I missed someone and you did not receive a reply from me, please let me know.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

Boat
    2019 25 LSV, 2016, 2015 G23, Malibu 247, X45, 2005 24V, 2002 21V
    I got them! Thank you!

I was wondering when I was going to need some additional dental work due to trying to get that plug out with my teeth.
    Be excellent to one another.

Boat
    2000 2100V Limited
    Got my removal tool today. Awesome and thank you