Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24V - New Owner - Looking for Surf Suggestions

Boat
    2005 24v
    Strangely not a lot of newer supras in my area. I hava a buddy in Portland Oregon that loves his.

Boat
    Used to have gangsta lean 24Ve; then GSA F24 Tomcat, now a 2016 Supra SE450. Onward we roll!
    Quote Originally Posted by duffymahoney View Post
    Strangely not a lot of newer supras in my area. I hava a buddy in Portland Oregon that loves his.
    There are so many good boats now days. I would accept anyone of them happily, of course. I wish suck gates would have been a thing when I had my 24Ve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

jump on wakegarage.com and browse through the various automated "goose slapper" installs. with a little effort and ~$500 you can build yourself a surfgate-style system yourself running off GPS which will greatly enhance your surf wake.

Boat
    2005 24v
    Quote Originally Posted by jtryon View Post
    jump on wakegarage.com and browse through the various automated "goose slapper" installs. with a little effort and ~$500 you can build yourself a surfgate-style system yourself running off GPS which will greatly enhance your surf wake.
    That guy is talented!

Boat
    2005 24V
    Thought I'd jump in here and give a final update. I ended up talking to the local Tige Dealer at the Portland Boat Show and decided they would be my best bet for a professional Ballast install. I had 2 W719s plumbed into the rear lockers. I'm still using a manual fill on the W711 in the bow. The dealer advised this based on cost to plumb in the bow per pound of weight. I believe they said the hardware would take space which would diminish the amount of weight in the bags. No point in spending the $$ for less weight and very little upside to automation. I'm really happy with the rear sacs! They fill pretty quick and the wave cleans up real nice when I run 80% non-surf side, 100% surf side, bow full, and Mission Delta. I'll throw a couple pics in. Also, I was super happy with how quickly I was able to move from starboard to port and how effortless it was to clean the wave up.. I just ran both pumps; one filling and one emptying, while someone moved the Delta, by the time the next rider was ready, everything was set! Easy Peasy!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

looks good!