Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 RZX for sale. 4 yrs warranty!

Boat
    2016 RZX3, 2014 R20 with taps 3

2016 RZX for sale. 4 yrs warranty!

Throwing our 2016 rzx out there. Thought we had a buyer but not 100% sure yet. It’s got the 440 raptor with a custom prop, ptm racks, rev 10s, surf pipe, underwater lights, all the wanted goodies. 125 ish hours. Financing and trades are available through our dealer.
    DD07C829-BAD1-47CD-ABF9-45976951A776.jpg
    73620C15-AFF8-412C-803E-75D391FAA3E5.jpg
    CAD0F517-6612-468D-9811-3BF444F03EF7.jpg
    04BC6E66-CECE-4A0B-B760-FAAD39185640.jpg

Boat
    Used to have gangsta lean 24Ve; then GSA F24 Tomcat, now a 2016 Supra SE450. Onward we roll!
    Seems like you just got this boat....but time is passing me by faster and faster these days. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Boat
    2017 RZX3, 2013 MB F24, 2000 21V
    What's the price? I'm assuming another boat is on order?

Boat
    115usd, reflects the Canadian market closely. If ours sells for what we want then gonna get a 19 if not this boat is still great.

Boat
    2015 Z3 w/AVX
    GLWS man! What '19 boat are you looking at?

Boat
    Thanks. Ri series

A Correct Craft in Fineline clothing Just yanking your chain a bit. Are they still running CATS on the new boats(16 Enzo is the newest I regularly see at the shop)?? 237 or 257?? GLWS!!

Boat
    Haha! CATS is strictly an option now some run it some don’t. With the new opti v Hull it’s not necessary. Most likely 237.

Sweetness. Thanks for the information. Always nice to learn. You going to go 409 or 6.0DI if you were to order or have a choice??

Boat
    H6 for sure. 409 would be awful, 6.0 450 would be alright. But my buddy with his H6 can push any sort of weight he wants.

Nice. Sounds like you already know you like the wave so not much to lose. The more and more boats I see the more I think the only thing you are really buying is a hull and some upholstery. IE Roswell Tower, Murphy screens, <insert audio name here>,Seadeck/Gatorstep, Lenco actuators and tabs are all the stuff that everyone is using right now. Stopped by and toured the Fineline factory when we were in Merced for Indmar service school and saw them bagging their hulls and doing the resin infusion(Closed molds instead of the more traditional construction method). Besides that, the large deadrise #s, CATS, their version of FAE, and Ramfill they seem to be bringing the same stuff to the table as many others(from that list though they are doing some different stuff). GLWS. Would love to hear some of your other thoughts as it sounds like youve been riding behind one. I know they said they parted ways with Boatmate when we were there. Do you know if they are using VM since they are close by??

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jack. Just get excited to talk about boats in general, especially new info. Wrong spot for it. Great boat and fully optioned thats been well cared for. Should be am easy sale
    Last edited by freeheel4life; 11-10-2018 at 05:29 AM.

Boat
    2016 R20
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheel4life View Post
    Nice. Sounds like you already know you like the wave so not much to lose. The more and more boats I see the more I think the only thing you are really buying is a hull and some upholstery. IE Roswell Tower, Murphy screens, <insert audio name here>,Seadeck/Gatorstep, Lenco actuators and tabs are all the stuff that everyone is using right now. Stopped by and toured the Fineline factory when we were in Merced for Indmar service school and saw them bagging their hulls and doing the resin infusion(Closed molds instead of the more traditional construction method). Besides that, the large deadrise #s, CATS, their version of FAE, and Ramfill they seem to be bringing the same stuff to the table as many others(from that list though they are doing some different stuff). GLWS. Would love to hear some of your other thoughts as it sounds like youve been riding behind one. I know they said they parted ways with Boatmate when we were there. Do you know if they are using VM since they are close by??

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jack. Just get excited to talk about boats in general, especially new info. Wrong spot for it. Great boat and fully optioned thats been well cared for. Should be am easy sale
    Man someone is talkative

Quote Originally Posted by outkastmunkey View Post
    Man someone is talkative

True story. Got all excited about Centurion chat before I realized it. My bad.

Boat
    2016 R20
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheel4life View Post
    True story. Got all excited about Centurion chat before I realized it. My bad.
    No worries I like all the info. I think there is an upgrade in my future. Besides loving the Tige boats dealership is probably going to keep me with Tige also even though there is a nautique dealership like 10 minutes from my house I have heard and had too many bad experiences.

Boat
    Ya centurion puts out a killer wave, the interior isn’t as fancy but it gets the job done. They’re all pretty much the same boat with choices of engines and interior. For the trailer I honestly don’t know why they switched to extreme but it really doesn’t matter cuz my dealer does a seperate boatmate order. All good to talk boats, haha I sent a very long freeheel4life about randomness.
    Tige makes a great boat and at times it all comes down to the dealer. Nautique is wining the interior game but the wave isn’t there.