Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 107

Thread: Post the Best Picture of Your Boat

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Parker, TX
    Posts
    43
    Boat
    Tige R23
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1973 View Post
    no doubt, completely agree. MC is really missing the boat on the NXT. Its not attractive in pictures or in person. Really boring and the tower looks out of place. I was in the market for a new boat this year and coming from MC, i agreed to look at the NXT with my dealer. From about a football field away when i saw it on the lot i was like "no way". Ended up between a Moomba and the r21.
    I spent the better part of a year looking at all brands and I only spent a few minutes at the boat show looking at MC. I wasn’t impressed at all. I narrowed my search down to the Craz or Mojo v R23. Clearly the R23 won for me just because of a few extra features and slightly higher appearance in quality. Also I got more options in the R23 for about 2k less. Plus, My local Moomba dealer wasn’t as friendly/respectful as the tige dealer was.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bamer View Post
    I spent the better part of a year looking at all brands and I only spent a few minutes at the boat show looking at MC. I wasn’t impressed at all. I narrowed my search down to the Craz or Mojo v R23. Clearly the R23 won for me just because of a few extra features and slightly higher appearance in quality. Also I got more options in the R23 for about 2k less. Plus, My local Moomba dealer wasn’t as friendly/respectful as the tige dealer was.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I ended up in a 2019 mondo based solely on the dealer. Still like the tige, maybe next year I will be looking again. Both the same price

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Parker, TX
    Posts
    43
    Boat
    Tige R23
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1973 View Post
    I ended up in a 2019 mondo based solely on the dealer. Still like the tige, maybe next year I will be looking again. Both the same price
    What did u think about the max or helix?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    20
    Boat
    2007 24ve
    Quote Originally Posted by talltigeguy View Post
    I love me some ketchup and mustard!
    Not the common colors, but it grows on ya'. So far, seems to be one hell of a boat.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by crabo227 View Post
    Not the common colors, but it grows on ya'. So far, seems to be one hell of a boat.
    Just curious, what engine does your have?? We mostly see the MP but Ive seen some in this era that got PCMs as I think somewhere in 07 or 08 dealers had more options in regards to power plant.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    329
    Boat
    2018 R23
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1973 View Post
    I ended up in a 2019 mondo based solely on the dealer. Still like the tige, maybe next year I will be looking again. Both the same price
    Sounds much like my R23 purchase. I looked at the same models and came out with similar results!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    20
    Boat
    2007 24ve
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheel4life View Post
    Just curious, what engine does your have?? We mostly see the MP but Ive seen some in this era that got PCMs as I think somewhere in 07 or 08 dealers had more options in regards to power plant.
    zr 409. The boat is an '07 but the motor had been replaced in '09 by Tige. Don't know why. I bought from a dealer on consignment so I never met the owner.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bamer View Post
    What did u think about the max or helix?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't spend much time on those two because i didn't care for the looks of them. However, inside the boat there is lots of room and the price is right. The large freeboard just wasn't something i like the look of. It was somewhat like that with the tige as well. Just looked dis-proportionate. I know someone with a Max however and they are in love with it. Its alot of boat for the price. I went with the mondo just because i like the more traditional wake boat look. The dealer was solid, the price was solid and ordering a new 2019 was the same price as a left over 2018 R21. The dealer for the tige was more suspect not getting the best reviews and was 3.5 hours from where i keep the boat. Nothing wrong with the tige but i just don't see many in the area i am in. Lack of dealer support etc... and dealer is key for me.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by crabo227 View Post
    zr 409. The boat is an '07 but the motor had been replaced in '09 by Tige. Don't know why. I bought from a dealer on consignment so I never met the owner.
    Yup, pretty much my dream setup. 6.0L PCM will push all the ballast you can put in that thing. Go nuts!!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    20
    Boat
    2007 24ve
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheel4life View Post
    Yup, pretty much my dream setup. 6.0L PCM will push all the ballast you can put in that thing. Go nuts!!
    It's got a ton of power. I just wonder if I will have to change the prop with the extra weight?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by crabo227 View Post
    It's got a ton of power. I just wonder if I will have to change the prop with the extra weight?
    Pm sent. Didnt want to derail the pic thread with prop talk.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bedford, IN
    Posts
    16
    Boat
    2016 Tige RZX



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bedford, IN
    Posts
    16
    Boat
    2016 Tige RZX


    The first was our original 2016 RZX

    This is our new 2018 RZX3


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bedford, IN
    Posts
    16
    Boat
    2016 Tige RZX



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    41
    Boat
    2018 R23, Centurion Avalanche (previous)
    20180515_161411.jpg Patiently waiting for it's additional pair of Rev 10s to get installed by freeheel4life!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •