Thread: Seat Material

1. Seat Material

Looking for others that have had issues with the seats from 2010 to current. Material falling apart or separating at threads

2. Yes 2014 r20- every horizontal seat is cracked and seams are coming apart. Took to dealer at 3yr2month mark—-tige said it was covered for 3 years....no
    Love. Had a 1987 mastercraft with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes 2016 Z1 I noticed yesterday when I cleaned it and getting it ready for winter storage that I have several seats cracking and coming apart. My boat only has 125 hours and stays in a garage always. I’ll call my dealer tomorrow and see if this is all covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriskelly0811 View Post
    Yes 2014 r20- every horizontal seat is cracked and seams are coming apart. Took to dealer at 3yr2month mark—-tige said it was covered for 3 years....no
    Love. Had a 1987 mastercraft with no issues

If you are the original owner, contact - customerservice at tige.com with your hull ID number. Seems to me that if it was two months out of warranty that it would have been covered.

TigeZ16, yours will be covered under warranty.

Jeff, from your other post, your boat is 7 model years old so approximately 4 years out of warranty. I don't see any company covering it.
    It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
    If you are the original owner, contact - customerservice at tige.com with your hull ID number. Seems to me that if it was two months out of warranty that it would have been covered.

TigeZ16, yours will be covered under warranty.

Jeff, from your other post, your boat is 7 model years old so approximately 4 years out of warranty. I don't see any company covering it.
    I've got a 2013 Z3 with the same issues. Unfortunately, I'm not the original owner so I missed out on mine being covered. I wish tigé could cut owners like myself a deal on the skins. Hell, I'd even drive to the factory. It helps I live in Brownwood though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk