Thread: '99 2100i Prop Update

Boat
    1999 2100i

'99 2100i Prop Update

I bent up my prop end of season running over an anchor line and need to get it refinished. In the meantime I was wondering if it was even the best prop I need for what I'm trying to do. My needs are strictly for wake surfing/wakeboarding... no skiing interest. I tend to wake surf more even though the prep for setup takes forever on my boat. I've seen members reference the ACME 911 and ACME 525 I think... what's best for my needs? How do I reference what prop I currently have? TIA.

CP

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    So what is your current prop? this helps to predict the improvements.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Boat
    1999 2100i
    Honestly I don’t know... what’s the best way to figure it out? It’s currently in the shop for end of season work. First time boat owner. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat
    1997 2150
    The number of the prop should be stamped around the hub. Maybe have the shop it's in look at it?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Boat
    2005 Tige 22i
    The 911 would be the surf prop, with the 525 being the "all around prop". Though ACME has updated their site and there is an another prop with less pitch than the 911, the 2083 - 13" x 9"

Boat
    '98 pre2200i
    ACME has a great prop selector tool (or I should say it used to be great I cant get it to load right now). https://acmemarine.com/pages/custom-fit
    It depends on your elevation too. I use the 525 at ~600' to surf and wakeboard. I think it works great but if I were to get a new prop I'd prob get the 1231 or 911 for the sole purpose of why not.

Boat
    '00 22i Custom Fox Edition
    The 911 is probably a little too low for that elevation. Depends on your ballast setup though. I run a 911 here at 4000+ but I also run it at Shasta once a year. It bounces of the rev limiter at 40.5 mph in a big hurry.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    At lower elevations, the 653 is a great prop. Plenty of pull for surfing and can run a slalom course. Probably a little aggressive to foot through.

With that said, I d want to know the existing prop first. This way, we can actually answer his question.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Boat
    1997 Pre 2150 WT
    As said above not sure what your original prop was but on mine it was a 13x13 3 blade. Recently swapped to a Acme 525. While I haven't pulled anyone with it, I did fully weight the boat down and its night and day difference on hole shot and how it holds its speed (wakeboard and surf) with that much weight. Only lost a few mph on the top end, still plenty fast for a slalom though.
    1997 Pre 2150 WT