Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: MEAD 2019

Boat
    Previously 2004 22i, 2014 Z1, now 2015 Z3 with GSA
    Quote Originally Posted by D&P Powell View Post
    No sir, we never placed you on the waiting list (we never received a request). I can add you now if you'd like.
    I stand corrected! kjohnson was able to provide proof of an earlier communication. I screwed up, and accept full responsibility for it. My apologies to kjohnson. I am working with him to correct this error.

Boat
    Monthly Update

Here is the May update as promised. I will be providing monthly updates from now until the Reunion just to keep everyone as informed as possible. The posting will increase of course as we get much closer.

Lodging
    Temple Bar Hotel; Sold Out. The waiting list is 8 with Eric & Christina Nesmith next on the list.
    Temple Bar RV Full Hook Ups; 2 booked, 8 spots remain open.
    Temple Bar Camping spots; Many available, including spots large enough for an RV (NO hook ups).

* Temple Bar Resort has worked hard on finding us alternatives for those on the waiting list. If you are one of the 8 families on the waiting list and you’re not interested in staying at the Hoover Dam Lodge, they shared the following website; www.rvshare.com. Once on the site, enter Temple Bar Marina, AZ, USA in the search bar. Click “Search”. You can then filter the search to your dates and other needs. Of important note; look for the “Additional Filters” section on the bottom left. There is an “Offers Delivery” option.

The Hoover Dam Lodge https://hooverdamlodge.com/, located approximately 45 minutes away, has rooms available. Currently they are priced at $109.95 a night. However, if they can get enough interest for 10 or more rooms, it would be a "significant discount". If someone is interested in leading that effort, please feel free!

Event Shirts and Sweatshirts
    Our designer is working on the logo for this year’s event and should have it complete in the next few weeks (we buy her dinner every year as compensation, so we can’t rush her ). Once we have the logo we will share it with the shirt vendor and everyone on here. We should have the prices and details of the shirts and sweatshirts soon after. We will start taking orders at that time.

Lastly, a sponsor update
    We are off to a GREAT start with the following commitments; ACME Propellers, Boat Bling, Buster Wrench, Commercial Sewing, Fresh Air Exhausts, Germaine Marine, Idol Wakesurf, Lakewakes, Liquid Lumens, My Anchor Pal, PTM Edge Mirrors, Seadek, Slingshot, TIGE, Orion Safety, BABz, Impact Fenders, Lead Wake, Wake Outfitters, Wet Sounds, and Zombie Surfboards. We also have a commitment from an up and coming Wake Surf Company - more information to follow later! Please “like” our posts on Facebook and Instagram as this shows support for the donating organizations.

Sincerely,
    Dave and Pam
    9five1-77five-38one6

Boat
    Monthly Update

Here is your June update. I will be providing monthly updates from now until the Reunion just to keep everyone as informed as possible. The posting will increase of course as we get much closer.

Lodging
    Temple Bar Hotel; Sold Out. The waiting list is 8 with Eric & Christina Nesmith next on the list.
    Temple Bar RV Full Hook Ups; 2 booked, 8 spots remain open.
    Temple Bar Camping spots; Many available, including spots large enough for an RV (NO hook ups).

* Temple Bar Resort has worked hard on finding us alternatives for those on the waiting list. If you are one of the 8 families on the waiting list and you’re not interested in staying at the Hoover Dam Lodge, they shared the following website; www.rvshare.com. Once on the site, enter Temple Bar Marina, AZ, USA in the search bar. Click “Search”. You can then filter the search to your dates and other needs. Of important note; look for the “Additional Filters” section on the bottom left. There is an “Offers Delivery” option.

The Hoover Dam Lodge https://hooverdamlodge.com/, located approximately 45 minutes away, has rooms available. Currently they are priced at $119.95 a night. However, if they can get enough interest for 10 or more rooms, it would be a "significant discount". If someone is interested in leading that effort, please feel free!

Event Shirts and Sweatshirts

Our designer is working on the logo for this year’s event and should have it complete soon. Once we have the logo we will share it with the shirt vendor and everyone on here. The prices/details of the shirts and sweatshirts may be delayed due to existing tariff concerns. We will keep everyone updated.

Lastly, a sponsor update
    We are off to a GREAT start with the following commitments; ACME Propellers, Boat Bling, Buster Wrench, Commercial Sewing, Fresh Air Exhausts, Germaine Marine, Idol Wakesurf, Lakewakes, Liquid Lumens, Mothers Marine Polish, My Anchor Pal, Nautical Surf Co., PTM Edge Mirrors, Seadek, Slingshot, TIGE, Orion Safety, BABz, Impact Fenders, Lead Wake, Wake Outfitters, Wet Sounds, and Zombie Surfboards. BIG PLANS are already underway for 2020! We will have a major announcement during this year’s dinner! Please “like” our posts on Facebook and Instagram as this shows support for the donating organizations.

Sincerely,
    Dave and Pam
    9five1-77five-38one6

Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by UNSTUCK View Post
    ...Of course the year we did that the reunion would move to Powell or somewhere.
    Good Point. REALLY good point.

Boat
    Missing my 05 24V
    Quote Originally Posted by D&P Powell View Post
    Good Point. REALLY good point.
    Interesting you reply and quote something from so long ago......curios if this has anything to do with your BIG PLANS?

Boat
    2017 RZX3, 2013 MB F24, 2000 21V
    Yeah, I had to go back and look it up because I had no idea what I was talking about! And no idea what Dave is talking about....

Boat