Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MEAD 2019

Boat
    1999 Tige 21i
    I still don't see the issue with people camping at temple bar??? we stayed in the camp ground last year and loved it. we were the only ones there. it would be a great site as all the spots are together and could set up a central camp area. the only thing we didn't like was nobody from the group was staying there with us. Even if the "main" event was still at the picnic area it was a 30 second car ride from the camp spot to the event.

Boat
    Previously 2004 22i, 2014 Z1, now 2015 Z3
    Quote Originally Posted by D&P Powell View Post
    We sent out a 2019 Tige Boat Owners Reunion survey earlier today via email. If you did not receive it (please check your junk/spam email too) but would like a copy, please send an email to davidwpowell2@verizon.net and we will send you the link right away. The intended audience is those who have been to the reunion and/or those who are considering attending in 2019. Thanks in advance for providing your feedback on this 8 question survey.
    Please respond to the survey I mentioned above if you haven't already. Thank you in advance.

Boat
    Missing my 05 24V
    Quote Originally Posted by elevatedconcept View Post
    Could be some big things in the works for the year after next
    Hopefully this doesn't eliminate the Lake Mead event and move it to CA.....if anything there should be 2 events with the ever-growing size of this Tige family!

Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad05 View Post
    Hopefully this doesn't eliminate the Lake Mead event and move it to CA.....if anything there should be 2 events with the ever-growing size of this Tige family!
    Contrary to some of the rumors floating around out there on other sites, there was never any serious consideration to move the reunion to California. Having said that, since this reunion has to my knowledge always been by Tige Boat Owners FOR Tige Boat Owners, we are trying to include everyone in the decision process... hence the survey.

We will continue to keep everyone updated and ask those who may have questions to ask us directly.

Boat
    Missing my 05 24V
    Quote Originally Posted by D&P Powell View Post
    Contrary to some of the rumors floating around out there on other sites, there was never any serious consideration to move the reunion to California. Having said that, since this reunion has to my knowledge always been by Tige Boat Owners FOR Tige Boat Owners, we are trying to include everyone in the decision process... hence the survey.

We will continue to keep everyone updated and ask those who may have questions to ask us directly.
    I'm only on one site, this one, and not that often anymore since selling my boat. I agree the owners should have the final say as you suggest and only offer the following for consideration. This reunion started in Vegas as a customer appreciation event for the local Tige Owners and has grown into what it is today including owners and attendees from many states near and far, which is awesome and what it's all about! So many people have donated countless hours so I won't try to name them all, but you know who you are. At some point it should maybe just split into 2 events to accommodate more people instead of moving it away from the core group that started it possibly making it harder to attend for many that already travel from out of town. I'm not saying it has to be at Temple, nor am I saying it shouldn't be in CA or UT or AZ.....I'm just thinking about everyone that has been attending for 10+ years and asking that they are all represented properly which I know you will do! All that being said, I'm sure many feel that I really shouldn't even have a say as I no longer can claim to be an owner....so take it for what it's worth.

I look forward to seeing everyone each year and meeting new people....hopefully I'll get a new one in the future....until then I'll be boat whoring as long as I am welcome I guess!

Boat
    2017 RZX3, 2013 MB F24, 2000 21V
    I don't want it split up, but I understand why that might be necessary. Isn't this called the "west coast tige reunion"? If that's the case we should put it somewhere where the entire west coast can feasibly get to it and has the room for us all. Tough call for sure. We REALLY like Temple Bar.

Boat
    05 24V
    Thank You for all you do!!
    Let it be!!!

Boat
    We will be closing the 2019 Tige Boat Owners Reunion survey on Monday, December 17th. If you did not receive it (please check your junk/spam email too) but would like a copy, please send an email to davidwpowell2@verizon.net and we will send you the link right away. The intended audience is those who have been to the reunion and/or those who are considering attending in 2019. Thanks in advance for providing your feedback on this 8 question survey.

Boat
    2019 ZX5/ZX1
    CA? Where would it even move to in CA if that were a possibility? I live here and I dont know a venue that would hold a candle to Temple. I dont know of the CA rumor, but whoever started it should be fired.