Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Original Owner of 2001 2100V LTD. Info for those that need it

Boat
    1999 Tige 21V Limited
    For what it is worth the pictures are all the right way.

Boat
    Tige 21v 2001
    Well I wish that were true- Depending on the OS and browser you're using, they will or won't resolve properly. I am on a Mac OS with Chrome browser right now and they don't resolve properly. I looked at them on my I pad and the links open the photos properly. There's definitely an issue with the way this website is set up and how it recognizes browsers- has to do with the responsive build design- this is basically an old forum construct.

Boat
    '98 pre2200i
    I also looked at them yesterday and they were right side up. Maybe it was my work laptop, windows using Microsoft exploder (I know its awful), now using safari on my MacBook its not right. As much as I love this site it def has bugs. For whatever reason ever time I use chrome it makes me log back in every time I get back on, and then goes, oh you were already logged on, error.

but back on topic, you went with the monster or kyrpt swoop tower? I can't remember.
    Do you use your board racks? I find mine annoying, they beat the board around, then it tries to fly out at anything over surf speeds.

Boat
    Tige 21v 2001
    I went with the Krypt Swoop tower and Monster board racks with swivel mounts. So far they have been great
    Last edited by Will5150; 09-01-2018 at 11:52 PM.