Thread: I-phone and Bluetooth Survey

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve

I-phone and Bluetooth Survey

Looking for apple product and BT compatibility feedback. If you have a head unit or media center with integrated blue tooth and you use an I device.

When connected and streaming via bluetooth, can you control the system volume by your I device or is the volume ON or MUTED if you lower it all the way down? No variable level in between.

I device model =

Media Source or Bluetooth receiver make and model =

Variable volume control = Y or N

Thanks,
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Boat
    2016 RZX3, 2014 R20 with taps 3
    iPhone 6s with Apple Music

Stock polk head unit from 2016

Volume control works great along with pause, sometimes skip can be a little delayed.

My only complaint is every now and than it gets disconnected when trying to play.

Boat
    2018 Tige Z1
    Mike,

I have a 2018 Tige Z1 with Tige Clear Touch (the big screen). When my iPhone 8 is connected to the boat via BT it is causing the screen to lock up and the electronics in the boat to act goofy (dimming and cutting out). Yes - variable volume control.

Once I shutoff BT on my phone, everything worked fine. Hope that helps you...

NG572