Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Can’t pair with touch2 Bluetooth 2017 Z3

  1. Can’t pair with touch2 Bluetooth 2017 Z3

    2017 Tige Z3

    Having troubles pairing to Bluetooth. When go into Bluetooth settings still says connected to previous owners phone and won’t let me delete any old profiles. When I try to pair it shows up on my phone but when I select it on my phone the touch 2 screen says pairing canceled. Anyone have this issue?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    730
    There is a software update to correct Bluetooth connectivity issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rensink View Post
    There is a software update to correct Bluetooth connectivity issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where can I download the update. I see other places in the forum people reference this with a thumb drive. But is there a link to a download?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,482
    Emailing Tige customer service should get you the most current version. Theres some links here on the forum that will get it for you too that are in other threads but they are most likely old software versions by now

  5. Quote Originally Posted by freeheel4life View Post
    Emailing Tige customer service should get you the most current version. Theres some links here on the forum that will get it for you too that are in other threads but they are most likely old software versions by now
    Thanks, will do

  6. Got the update from Tige but cannot find usb under dash. I tried the AUX usb but didn’t find anything. I traced all the lines coming off the screen......any suggestions where I can find the stupid thing



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,256
    Boat
    2016 RZX3, 2014 R20 with taps 3
    There should be a USB bundled up behind the screen with all the other inputs.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bsreid View Post
    There should be a USB bundled up behind the screen with all the other inputs.
    I cannot find the thing. I wonder if it could have fallen off/not installed or is it a direct line from the screen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    231
    Boat
    '17 Z3
    Do you have an auxiliary/usb input plug on the side below the throttle? That's where I usually plug my thumb drive in to do the updates.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    730
    The 2017's do not have one under the dash it plugs into the media USB port down by the throttle.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •