Thread: I'm Back! Need Z1 Ballast

Boat
    2009 Tige Z1

I'm Back! Need Z1 Ballast

Howdy everyone!
    I had a 2009 Z1 and decided to sell it and I picked up a Malibu Wakesetter Boat was very nice inside but it drove like a tug boat so I sold it and got a Avalanche. I like
    the way it drove and cut through the waves but the prop turned the wrong way so it had a great wave on the goofy side but needed a little help on the regular side. I just
    sold it and bought back my same Z1 again. Good and back news with that. Good news i like everything about the boat except it has no ballast plumbed in.
    After pushing switches i need to get a system for my boat. Thinking for now to get the two rear lockers setup so I need everything for that. Through haul fittings, pump, side fittings to drain, vent lines etc. Who has the best system and price. With the US/CDN dollar it gets expensive quick.
    Thanks or any help.

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    PM me
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Boat
    2019 ZX5/ZX1
    Ballast from Mike and GSA from me would make that thing unreal..

Boat
    2013 Tigé Z1 Vx
    Are you interested in coming to our Alberta Tige owners reunion on the weekend of June 22 at Little Bow?