Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tige Touch Control

Boat
    Tige ASR
    Here comes the update;

- new module didnt work
    - new radio didnt work
    - find out i had two 8 pins cables, two purple conector and 2 modules. Looks like someone have been there before.

Connected the second 8 pin in the radio and the second purple wire from TT and now its work. However i still dont have anything showing in TT and the Radio Power on the TT now switch the source of the radio. Looks like a cable issue.

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    and now its work. However i still dont have anything showing in TT
    Im still not clear on what you are fixing and what still is not working. In a previous post, you stated its working but still not working.

Still confused on if there IS or IS NOT actually a helm remote as indicated originally.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Boat
    Tige ASR
    Fixed. It was the 8 pin cable.

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    Bad cable or Y adapter or loose or disconnected. Where specifically? Thanks.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Boat
    Tige ASR
    it was the whole cable. ill have to fish a new one. thanks to everyone for the help!!