Thread: '17 Tige Z1 - Protect-All Cover

Hybrid View

Boat
    2017 Tige Z1

'17 Tige Z1 - Protect-All Cover

Does anyone know if Tige sells a Protect-All Cover for the Z1's with the Alpha E2 Tower? Pricing?

Also, does anyone have experience with traveling with the tower folded?

Boat
    2017 Tige Z1
    Response from Justin at Tige. He is quick.

“Yes there are protect all covers for Z1. You can tow with the tower down with the cover on. We don’t advise towing tower down without a cover on. Bimini bounces too much without the cover. “

This is what I was told ��

Quote Originally Posted by zmccain View Post
    Response from Justin at Tige. He is quick.

“Yes there are protect all covers for Z1. You can tow with the tower down with the cover on. We don’t advise towing tower down without a cover on. Bimini bounces too much without the cover. “

This is what I was told ��

Is the bimini different for 17?
    I've towed tower down with the Alpha E2 on my 18 (no cover) and the bimini locks in and doesn't seem to move

Boat
    2013 Z1
    Is the protect all cover available for alpha z towers?

Boat
    2017 Z3
    I have a 2017 Z3 with the protect all cover (purchased separately because z3's didn't have availability til 2018), seems to travel well enough. The cover comes with a support rod for you Bimini that you could still use with or with out the cover. I do travel short distances with the tower down and no cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfn View Post
    I have a 2017 Z3 with the protect all cover (purchased separately because z3's didn't have availability til 2018), seems to travel well enough. The cover comes with a support rod for you Bimini that you could still use with or with out the cover. I do travel short distances with the tower down and no cover.
    How much did it retail for if you don't mind saying?

Boat
    2017 R21e
    Is the cover easy to put on/take off? Does it have a million trailer buckles or the two rachet buckles on the back?

Thanks!